LifeDestroyedMe

LifeDestroyedMe

Antipsychotics ruined my life.
Jul 19, 2023
Has anyone successfully ordered SN from TIG to the UK?

Eternal Sleep!

Eternal Sleep!

Thinking of CTB because of f*cking RSI!
May 13, 2023
I ordered from them but I'm from the Netherlands.

S

seawolf11

Apr 13, 2022
Can someone DM me and let me know where i can get it, and maybe even enlighten me on Tig. The only Tig I know is Tig Notaro and she's a comedian, so I doubt she is what people are talking about.

If you could, please...

I am looking for legit source myself. I am talking to one specific source, but I have not confirmed. I have had a couple false positives. I will fight the good fight, not just for me, but others who need it.

Reactions: motherland
motherland

motherland

A tiny penny rolling up the walls inside.
Jul 29, 2023
I'm too new to be PM'd but if you go thru with an order pls do update whether it makes it thru customs or not!!! Will be watching this thread and all threads closely, kinda just wanna bite the bullet (lol) and go for it but I'm long term unemployed due to ill health and can't afford to lose any amount of money for a ctb method to just fall through… starting to think I'm gonna have to resort to something else it's such a stress fs

Reactions: xBrialesana
H

Hodius

Aug 9, 2023
Anyone have a link to TIG, trying to order Sodium Nitrite to the UK at the moment but can't find a supplier. Any help would be appreciated!

• Yay!
  • Hugs
Reactions: hevlalab and shootemallagain
situationalsui

situationalsui

Mar 1, 2023
Hello, I've been a member here since March. Could someone please dm me the tig site/link/source? Please do check through my profile if you have any qualms. I ordered from IC but it was confiscated. My closest friend on this site already CTB. I'm 40 years old and in a terrible situation. I have thought this through extensively. Thank you.

S

shootemallagain

Experienced
Aug 8, 2022
Anyone have a link to TIG, trying to order Sodium Nitrite to the UK at the moment but can't find a supplier. Any help would be appreciated!
do you know what you say? evryone have a link but you are looking so you have not a link?

motherland

motherland

A tiny penny rolling up the walls inside.
Jul 29, 2023
Hi, I can't PM you because it looks like ur account is too new. I have a couple sources but I'm sceptical about the efficacy of a few of them but have reached out to as many folks as I can. Feel free to PM when you can x

befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
Can someone PM me the link to TIG?

Sweet Tart

Sweet Tart

Arcanist
May 10, 2023
Thank you for sharing this, I was just about to link the thread, lol. I don't want anyone else to waste money, tho I am still holding out a little hope that what I obtained is real.

Reactions: befree
Szinuus

Szinuus

I see the bus...I can almost see it
Aug 19, 2022
There is a aquarium test for SN that checks if its pure enough.

M

mia_qwerty

Student
Apr 13, 2023
Can someone DM me and let me know where i can get it, and maybe even enlighten me on Tig. The only Tig I know is Tig Notaro and she's a comedian, so I doubt she is what people are talking about.

If you could, please...

I am looking for legit source myself. I am talking to one specific source, but I have not confirmed. I have had a couple false positives. I will fight the good fight, not just for me, but others who need it.
Please keep me posted with your findings. SN is how I want to go. But I'm in the UK. Gutted it's impossible/ hard to get here.
I'd like to know also. And does anyone have a link of this Tig? Thank you