S

scubadam

just a guy trying to find peace
Aug 4, 2024
is SN from a polish site A****** actually reliable? it seems too perfect to be true

Last edited:
JessIsAlive

JessIsAlive

Sep 9, 2024
is SN from a polish site A****** actually reliable? it seems to perfect to be true
do they ship to Canada? can you please tell me their full name, i am desperate to find a source

S

scubadam

Aug 4, 2024
do they ship to Canada? can you please tell me their full name, i am desperate to find a source
oh im not sure man, im sorry. i think they only ship across europe

• Aww..
Reactions: Dumbass
zaxxy1810

zaxxy1810

Jul 30, 2024
On the Polish site, it is a condition that you are a legal entity and another, I think that even in that case it is problematic to send outside of Poland. There is a Portuguese site (e_ __) from which they send throughout the EU.

S

scubadam

Aug 4, 2024
On the Polish site, it is a condition that you are a legal entity and another, I think that even in that case it is problematic to send outside of Poland. There is a Portuguese site (e_ __) from which they send throughout the EU.
oh I get it! im in poland actually, but I was just wondering if its actually so easy to obtain it here. not planning to ctb anytime soon, but always good to know. thank you!

Sgrodolo

Sgrodolo

Aug 26, 2024
It seems pretty legit, I tried ordering because it's cheap anyway I'll see if I actually receive anything

N

nibbleone

Student
Oct 14, 2023
do they send to usa?

uk_buscatcher_522

uk_buscatcher_522

Sep 2, 2024
If this is the marketplace-type site, the delivery destinations (check at the bottom of the page) don't include the UK sadly.