• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

almaranthine

almaranthine

Wizard
Nov 28, 2019
Just wanted to share a pic of the SN I was able to order (in US) that is the PC brand. While PC is no longer shipping out orders unless you call their office (not sure what they are asking of customers as no one has reported back yet) I was able to order mine from a third party site that sells sporting goods. The SN does not have an expiration date. It also doesn't have the flaky consistency. I think this may be because it is technical grade? Not sure. It has a very, very slight hint of yellow. If anyone else has this brand and has done the blood test I would be happy to hear what the results were. I'm sorry for anyone in the US that was not able to get their hands on SN before everything became so heavily restricted... but I just checked the site I ordered from this week and it says they still have some in stock. I will not share the specific website, but I was able to easily find it through a few google searches. Best of luck everyone.
If I've broken the rules I will remove the post I just wanted some feedback about how legit the product looks, also wanted to give hope to some that have relentlessly searched for SN (in US) and have given up.

Attachments

• 4E12A1C2-0730-4AA5-B1B1-873986F2F228.jpeg
    4E12A1C2-0730-4AA5-B1B1-873986F2F228.jpeg
    470.7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Euthanza and moggedtodeath
Mofreeko

Mofreeko

Arcanist
Apr 7, 2019
Just wanted to share a pic of the SN I was able to order (in US) that is the PC brand. While PC is no longer shipping out orders unless you call their office (not sure what they are asking of customers as no one has reported back yet) I was able to order mine from a third party site that sells sporting goods. The SN does not have an expiration date. It also doesn't have the flaky consistency. I think this may be because it is technical grade? Not sure. It has a very, very slight hint of yellow. If anyone else has this brand and has done the blood test I would be happy to hear what the results were. I'm sorry for anyone in the US that was not able to get their hands on SN before everything became so heavily restricted... but I just checked the site I ordered from this week and it says they still have some in stock. I will not share the specific website, but I was able to easily find it through a few google searches. Best of luck everyone.
If I've broken the rules I will remove the post I just wanted some feedback about how legit the product looks, also wanted to give hope to some that have relentlessly searched for SN (in US) and have given up.
Looks really white. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought SN had a yellowish tinge to it.

Reactions: makethepainstop
almaranthine

almaranthine

Wizard
Nov 28, 2019
Looks really white. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought SN had a yellowish tinge to it.
I was put off by how white it looks at first. It does have a yellowish tinge to it though. It's very finely ground so maybe that's why it doesn't have more yellow to it?

Reactions: makethepainstop
Mofreeko

Mofreeko

Arcanist
Apr 7, 2019
I was put off by how white it looks at first. It does have a yellowish tinge to it though. It's very finely ground so maybe that's why it doesn't have more yellow to it?
does it say the purity on the label? technical grade should be around 95% pure and would have anti caking agent to make it less clumpy.

almaranthine

almaranthine

Wizard
Nov 28, 2019
does it say the purity on the label? technical grade should be around 95% pure and would have anti caking agent to make it less clumpy.
It says 99% pure technical grade on the label

πŸ‘

πŸ‘οΈπŸ‘ƒπŸ‘οΈ

Enlightened
Aug 14, 2022
It's been blood tested and it's been used.

Reactions: almaranthine
almaranthine

almaranthine

Wizard
Nov 28, 2019
It's been blood tested and it's been used.
Thanks I hadn't seen a specific thread about it but have read comments here and there with users saying it was good. I'm curious about the lack of expiration date though. I know it's been said that unopened it has an indefinite shelf life but what about after opening?

jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❀️
Aug 28, 2022
Thanks I hadn't seen a specific thread about it but have read comments here and there with users saying it was good. I'm curious about the lack of expiration date though. I know it's been said that unopened it has an indefinite shelf life but what about after opening?
I'm sure it'll be good for a very long time

leeloosnow

leeloosnow

Warlock
Aug 28, 2022
since it's in a clear bottle i'd keep it in a box or something outta the sunlight

almaranthine

almaranthine

Wizard
Nov 28, 2019
since it's in a clear bottle i'd keep it in a box or something outta the sunlight
yeah thank you for mentioning that, I plan to keep it in one of my kitchen cabinets (I live alone)

Reactions: leeloosnow
universe

universe

Experienced
Jul 15, 2022
This SN is very similar to the IC one I received, if not identical. Seems ok to me, but the blood test is always a plus.

Rounded Apathy

Rounded Apathy

Longing to return to stardust
Aug 8, 2022
Hey, I was looking at theirs recently after realizing that getting 50g from IC would somehow cost more, despite I'm in the city freaking beside IC and PC costs like 60 bucks to ship to Canada aah. I did see the change about calling to ship though and wondering what that entails...

Anyway not sure about stability after opening, but I think it's best to not open until as close as you can to using it. I am not a chemist but imagine the top layer would oxidize more (quickly) than what's under it. One ostensibly only needs an 18th of the total contents of that massive tub, right?

almaranthine

almaranthine

Wizard
Nov 28, 2019
Hey, I was looking at theirs recently after realizing that getting 50g from IC would somehow cost more, despite I'm in the city freaking beside IC and PC costs like 60 bucks to ship to Canada aah. I did see the change about calling to ship though and wondering what that entails...

Anyway not sure about stability after opening, but I think it's best to not open until as close as you can to using it. I am not a chemist but imagine the top layer would oxidize more (quickly) than what's under it. One ostensibly only needs an 18th of the total contents of that massive tub, right?
Yeah I mean it's 32 ounces in the container and 1 ounces is a little over 28 grams so there's *plenty* in there. But I feel you, comparatively IC is waaaay more expensive.

Rounded Apathy

Rounded Apathy

Longing to return to stardust
Aug 8, 2022
Fuuuck me it's no longer listed on their website. I better stop messing around. I hate the idea of dropping nearly 150$ on precisely the necessary amount given it's not even my preferred way, but at this rate it might not be a way at all before long...

O

old_constant69

Apr 8, 2023
I got this same stuff. Says 98% SN? Hope it's god enough.
PC brand from some fishing site. It's legit right?

Last edited: