• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Safralavendel

Safralavendel

May 7, 2024
I live in an EU country and have ordered SN from another EU country online (I hope it's not a scam!). If all goes well, it should arrive next week.
Now I've read more frequently that the cops tend to turn up at the door when ordering SN. Could this also happen to me? What do I say then? Could they simply search my home? Will they intercept the parcel before delivery?

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
No, this is nonsense spread by people to drive people to the profiteers selling SN at a 100x markup.

There have been no welfare checks since immitimecusine got shut down.

I don't understand why people spread the lie that SN has been banned or that customs is looking for it. All that happened is ebay and amazon voluntarily delisted it due to pressure.

No one is coming knocking and customs have no right to seize it as its legal.

Reactions: ImTelling, Linda, m4rius and 4 others
R

random_user

It's impossible to lose it all and still be alive
Jun 17, 2022
I live in an EU country and have ordered SN from another EU country online (I hope it's not a scam!). If all goes well, it should arrive next week.
Now I've read more frequently that the cops tend to turn up at the door when ordering SN. Could this also happen to me? What do I say then? Could they simply search my home? Will they intercept the parcel before delivery?
It depends on the EU country you live in. SN is not legal to own in some EU countries for private, non-commercial users. Usually parcels that get sent inside the EU don't get checked but if you're unlucky, yours might end up in a random control.

I'd advise you to look up if SN possession is legal in your country and if it isn't, it's your choice to take the risk or not.

Reactions: Linda
sleeptrack

sleeptrack

lost cause
Mar 2, 2024
No, this is nonsense spread by people to drive people to the profiteers selling SN at a 100x markup.

There have been no welfare checks since immitimecusine got shut down.

I don't understand why people spread the lie that SN has been banned or that customs is looking for it. All that happened is ebay and amazon voluntarily delisted it due to pressure.

No one is coming knocking and customs have no right to seize it as its legal.
I Understand what you are saying and there isn't any real welfare checks linked to SN purchases on here in the Uk however i would be concerned that the BBC article stated it was in place and it occurred. Although i wouldn't trust the BBC or the writer at all, Why would they lie? Other than to deter the few people not living alone from purchasing?

Reactions: DepressedDude and LilysAngel
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
I Understand what you are saying and there isn't any real welfare checks linked to SN purchases on here in the Uk however i would be concerned that the BBC article stated it was in place and it occurred. Although i wouldn't trust the BBC or the writer at all, Why would they lie? Other than to deter the few people not living alone from purchasing?
The Ukraine is a war zone, no one is raiding him for at least another 2 years. By then his customers will have left this world.

Reactions: Decided98 and Linda
sleeptrack

sleeptrack

lost cause
Mar 2, 2024
The Ukraine is a war zone, no one is raiding him for at least another 2 years. By then his customers will have left this world.
I'm not sure what you are meaning by this. I was referring to welfare checks in the UK as stated are in place by the BBC after his exposure and why they would lie, I have no doubts that he will not be raided any time soon if not forever. i hope you see what i am saying

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
I'm not sure what you are meaning by this. I was referring to welfare checks in the UK as stated are in place by the BBC after his exposure and why they would lie, I have no doubts that he will not be raided any time soon if not forever. i hope you see what i am saying
I mean yes he was featured on the BBC but he doesn't care, he's still selling.

I'm sure the police over in Ukraine have much bigger problems than some guy selling a legal substance.

The BBC doesn't have the authority to get his sales records, only the police do. They won't care now, I'm sure they have moved on.

Reactions: DepressedDude
sleeptrack

sleeptrack

lost cause
Mar 2, 2024
I fully agree with everything in this however,

Im meaning, In such article it states the police carried out a welfare check after purchase which hadn't been done when his son bought. Do you think this is a lie, why would it be other than a deterrent? what is there to say it's not happening here

PinballWizard39

PinballWizard39

May 3, 2024
Just adding to this thread as it's pretty relevant to my situation at the moment. I just got an email from Royal Mail 'warning' me that they have been informed that they are to receive a parcel for me from the Ukraine. Royal Mail don't generally email you things like that, so am I just being over-paranoid about it - like, is it purely because it's a war zone, or is it a red flag for a welfare check/interception thing? I'm still not 100% sure if it is legal to own SN - I've researched it and some places said it's legal to own but others say it's illegal if it's over a certain percentage. Can I get some clarification please?

Decided98

Decided98

“All life is a near death experience.”
Dec 27, 2022
Just adding to this thread as it's pretty relevant to my situation at the moment. I just got an email from Royal Mail 'warning' me that they have been informed that they are to receive a parcel for me from the Ukraine. Royal Mail don't generally email you things like that, so am I just being over-paranoid about it - like, is it purely because it's a war zone, or is it a red flag for a welfare check/interception thing? I'm still not 100% sure if it is legal to own SN - I've researched it and some places said it's legal to own but others say it's illegal if it's over a certain percentage. Can I get some clarification please?
Can you update if you receive your parcel with no issues, thanks!

A

Alex_Morgan

May 26, 2024
When it´s not declared as chemical than should you have no problems.

dinosavr

dinosavr

and if i’m turning blue please don’t save me 🌛
Dec 14, 2023
It depends on where you live but I don't think people get welfare checks in Europe besides UK, I haven't heard of it.

sleeptrack

sleeptrack

lost cause
Mar 2, 2024
royal mail always send such emails, nothing to worry about!