• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

ihatemylifee

ihatemylifee

Jan 24, 2024
I just got my SN from a****ba I don't know if it's legit I did a blood test and it came out legit but I'm scared of using it

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: walkingdead2023
Guy Smiley

Guy Smiley

Just another lost soul
Jan 4, 2024
I just got my SN from a****ba I don't know if it's legit I did a blood test and it came out legit but I'm scared of using it
Does it list the purity on the packaging?

Even if it does (and assuming it says at least 95%) you should still test it using the aquarium test strip method. It seems complicated but it's really not if you just carefully follow the instructions. You can do a search for "SN test strips" and you'll see several posts that explain step-by-step how to do it. Here's one to get started: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...-an-aquarium-testing-kit-rough-version.18188/

A recommended nitrite test strip brand is Bartovation (available through their website and probably also Amazon). It only costs about $20

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: walkingdead2023