• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

C

Craig31ldn

Student
Oct 22, 2020
Is food grade a better and is there any sources confirming this?

kohaku

kohaku

Nonbinary Hysteric
Mar 27, 2019
Food grade is more likely to arrive for sure. Does it say the purity anywhere?

C

Craig31ldn

Student
Oct 22, 2020
It doesn't matter as long as the purity is high enough.
But people have said food grade ia safeer incase you fail from the impurity tests
Food grade is more likely to arrive for sure. Does it say the purity anywhere?
Greater than or equal to 99%.

Last edited:
StuFin

StuFin

Arcanist
Oct 21, 2020
I have no idea what you're talking about. If "people have said" why don't you just do what they said, or use the search instead of asking the same questions that have been asked a million times, then disagreeing with the answers.

Reactions: kohaku
kohaku

kohaku

Nonbinary Hysteric
Mar 27, 2019
But people have said food grade ia safeer incase you fail from the impunity tests

Greater than or equal to 99%.
Then it's good enough. Silly question to ask, as @StuFin has said.

C

Craig31ldn

Student
Oct 22, 2020
I have no idea what you're talking about. If "people have said" why don't you just do what they said, or use the search instead of asking the same questions that have been asked a million times, then disagreeing with the answers.
Im asking because obviously im getting mixed messages. Some people say lab grade is better, some say food grade is safer incase of a failed attempt. There wasnt really a clear answer

Reactions: domedune
Gromit-CTB

Gromit-CTB

time for ctb
Nov 14, 2020
Im asking because obviously im getting mixed messages. Some people say lab grade is better, some say food grade is safer incase of a failed attempt. There wasnt really a clear answer
It's the SN amount in the product, if you failed with either the process of saving you in hospital is the same. Maybe do some more research on it and make sure you are comfortable with what ever you choose.

A

Anonymous_A

Arcanist
Oct 4, 2020
Please don't believe a label stating purity. Please test your SN.
It's sodium nitrite. Not cocaine
There's no reason anyone would send something different to the label

As long as it's above 96* (or whatever it says on SN mega threads) then that's what your gonna get.
Anyone who says otherwise has somehow ordered the wrong thing or more commonly…just completely talking shit

L

loopylou

Learn to fly
Jan 11, 2021
It's sodium nitrite. Not cocaine
There's no reason anyone would send something different to the label

As long as it's above 96* (or whatever it says on SN mega threads) then that's what your gonna get.
Anyone who says otherwise has somehow ordered the wrong thing or more commonly…just completely talking shit
Ok I'm talking shit then. Mine states a high purity SN but I failed to CTB on it.

• Hugs
Reactions: LastLoveLetter
A

Anonymous_A

Arcanist
Oct 4, 2020
Ok I'm talking shit then. Mine states a high purity SN but I failed to CTB on it.
Did you follow stans guide as it says? With all the meds?
If not..it's not exactly valid is it?

Rayzieka

Rayzieka

Not Really Here
Apr 28, 2021
I've read a lot of people say food grade too for some reason but the only kind I could find was lab grade but I don't think there's going to be a problem. Just have to make sure I do it right so it wont matter if there's an actual different process to how you're rescued cause that's not the goal.

L

loopylou

Learn to fly
Jan 11, 2021
I've read a lot of people say food grade too for some reason but the only kind I could find was lab grade but I don't think there's going to be a problem. Just have to make sure I do it right so it wont matter if there's an actual different process to how you're rescued cause that's not the goal.
Is there a difference between the grades and how you are rescued ?

J

JustLosingMyself

Mage
Sep 4, 2018
Food grade only means that if the SN is 95%, the remaining 5% is non toxic to humans and safe to be mixed with food products.
Lab grade does not have that requirement.

Reactions: Rayzieka