• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

lastday6116

lastday6116

Gone home
May 31, 2023
Orca image 789726354

There is no one who ships to my country, after searching for a month, I found a local seller who is a supplier to makeup factories who sells SN I only wanted 500 grams, but I am afraid of bad storage because he scoops 500 grams out of this bag as if it were a bag of rice, which made me afraid that he was exposed to the air a lot and it was spoiled

Reactions: squirley
Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
View attachment 113096

There is no one who ships to my country, after searching for a month, I found a local seller who is a supplier to makeup factories who sells SN I only wanted 500 grams, but I am afraid of bad storage because he scoops 500 grams out of this bag as if it were a bag of rice, which made me afraid that he was exposed to the air a lot and it was spoiled
Do the aquarium strip test and blood test to make sure the sn is good

squirley

squirley

: )
May 6, 2023
View attachment 113096

Is that the pure product like a "wholesale" not just a product where SN is used with it.
I don't know for 100% but I've seen threads were people say they have had it for a year but it was sealed in a container with plastic wrap.

Reactions: lastday6116
lastday6116

lastday6116

Gone home
May 31, 2023
Is that the pure product like a "wholesale" not just a product where SN is used with it.
I don't know for 100% but I've seen threads were people say they have had it for a year but it was sealed in a container with plastic wrap.
Ok I will test my blood on it
I just have SN without meto or something
Any advice?
(I can't buy meto etc..)

Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
Ok I will test my blood on it
I just have SN without meto or something
Any advice?
(I can't buy meto etc..)
Don't forget the aquarium strip test too

I can send you a link, this person took sn with only otc medicine, no meto and no benzos, many people saw this one in video call

read the below link

Reactions: squirley and lastday6116
lastday6116

lastday6116

Gone home
May 31, 2023
Don't forget the aquarium strip test too

I can send you a link, this person took sn with only otc medicine, no meto and no benzos, many people saw this one in video call

read the below link

I read it thanks

Reactions: Vizzy
lastday6116

lastday6116

Gone home
May 31, 2023
Is there no risk for the seller to take 500 grams and then close the bag? The bag is 25 kilos, in other words, the bag was opened 50 times in order for the bag to run out of contents

squirley

squirley

: )
May 6, 2023
Is there no risk for the seller to take 500 grams and then close the bag? The bag is 25 kilos, in other words, the bag was opened 50 times in order for the bag to run out of contents
If it was air sealed then sure...
I'm assuming from other threads up to a year.
If it's open close . Open close. Still ok but as long as no air hit it.and it was left open. Over a year.
And wasn't sitting on a damp floor.
But as @Vizzy said. I would get the aquarium test.
I havnt personally seen the blood test so I can't say much on that.

Once again I'm not 100% sure on the shelf life I'm just saying what I've seen most people have said. As long as no prolonged air or dampness gets in.

Reactions: Valky and Vizzy
Valky

Valky

Petulant Child
Apr 4, 2023
I havnt personally seen the blood test so I can't say much on that.
Nitrite reduces the hemoglobin in your blood to methemoglobin. So your blood will end up looking like some brown chocolate syrup :)