Caeruleum

Caeruleum

Jan 20, 2023
Title basically sums up the whole thing.

The real nasty part (for me) is that I currently have DPD, and this hospitalization basically cut our 3-months-long co-dependent relationship in half for me. I just don't really know how to live without her. It was a wonderful relationship and I can see both of us recovering using this, but yeah, hospitalization asks no question.

They also drain your money using arbitrary tests, I get two ultrasounds per week. The expenses living here is simply ridiculous, yet it's a force hospitalization, and I cannot go unless I declare bankruptcy.

Currently a week into all of this shit, just wanted to say phew, what a pile of shit have I been in, lol.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Shivali, FieldsofLavender, chloramine and 3 others
T

throwawayyy

Jun 21, 2022
Sorry you are going thru that. It is not fair for you to be forced to go and be responsible for all the bills.

Did someone find you during ur attempt?

S

sigil_sara

Jan 18, 2023

The real nasty part (for me) is that I currently have DPD, and this hospitalization basically cut our 3-months-long co-dependent relationship in half for me. I just don't really know how to live without her. It was a wonderful relationship and I can see both of us recovering using this, but yeah, hospitalization asks no question.

They also drain your money using arbitrary tests, I get two ultrasounds per week. The expenses living here is simply ridiculous, yet it's a force hospitalization, and I cannot go unless I declare bankruptcy.

Currently a week into all of this shit, just wanted to say phew, what a pile of shit have I been in, lol.
I'm so sorry this happened to you. Good mental health care is hard to find. Did someone find you?Now I'm second guessing my SN method even though I plan to follow protocol.

Reactions: throwawayyy
Caeruleum

Caeruleum

Jan 20, 2023
Sorry you are going thru that. It is not fair for you to be forced to go and be responsible for all the bills.

Did someone find you during ur attempt?
Yeah I mean it's wildly unfair. I got found at the 40 minute mark, though. If it had been 20 minutes later I guess it would be okay, because I was fainting at that point.

• Wow
Reactions: throwawayyy and GasMonkey
D

d3c96524be95

Student
Jan 24, 2023

Damn, I got """hospitalized""" against my will (a.k.a. tortured) a few times, but at least the social security system of my country and my insurance would cover the expenses. Can't imagine how irritating it must be to have to pay the bills for any new absurdity they want to test out on you.

I hope you'll be able to leave soon and get better.

Capsaicin78

Capsaicin78

Full time failure
May 4, 2022
I'm sorry this happened to you. This system is really broken, maybe even beyond repair

Reactions: Source Energy
Caeruleum

Caeruleum

Jan 20, 2023
I'll agree that it's pretty fucked up, I've been forced to spend ~7000 rmb to date (approx. 1000 usd) and still growing. Not the best practice to put patients in such distress, only thing I can say.

• Aww..
Reactions: FieldsofLavender
Source Energy

Source Energy

I want to be where people areN'T...
Jan 23, 2023
Would you be willing to describe your experience? What did you feel after taking the SN, up until when you were found?
I'm sorry it happened to you. Maybe it is a sign to give life another shot? You can always re-try