• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

sharky

sharky

Lost
Dec 15, 2021
I am indecisive regarding SN as i don't believe it's as peaceful as many say. And when taking fentanyl im scared to wake up the next day because I didn't take enough. What about SN + fentanyl? Pass out quickly from the fentanyl and then the SN will do the rest. Maybe it's a stupid idea but im kinda scared at this point that I might fail or be in pain

Reactions: myopybyproxy and _Minsk
M

myopybyproxy

flickerbeat \\ gibberish-noise
Dec 18, 2021
I am all for combining methods - my plan utilises multiple. Better safe than sorry, or however that saying goes.

The respiratory depression from fentanyl may even work synergistically (? not sure of the word) with the oxygen-inhibiting effect of SN so that it works faster.

Reactions: Riddle
H

headspin

Apr 8, 2022
I wish I knew how to get a hold of F. People dying from overdoses all over the country, and I don't have the slightest idea where they are getting it. Plus there is the getting caught with it factor....felony crime. That would add a whole other layer of misery to my misery, and fucked life.

D

DyingMiND

It didn't have 2B like this.
Apr 4, 2022
I wish fentanyl would be easy to come by. I guess it all depends on which crowds you run in. I have no idea where to obtain it and am not even able to get a prescription for it because it's so tightly controlled despite my excruciating pain. So, the question about combining...I say it's better but I'm sure if you had access to it and understand how to use/abuse it (stockpiling some, extracting it from fentanyl patches, etc) then respiratory depression is highly likely. I think getting the fentanyl that people die from are unaware that there is any in the pile they buy to get high. They also tend to be people of the street where they know how to obtain it. Yes. Getting caught with it will send you to jail or similar. SN will most likely give anyone severe abdominal pain, nausea, etc as we all know. OD on opioids will also cause N and V, and likely painful abdomen since it slows down intestinal contraction.. Hence the constipation of opiates.

befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
There are sources for Fentanyl and Oxycodon, but it depends on where you live.

H

headspin

Apr 8, 2022
I would think if you pass out right away, there is more of a chance of vomiting it up when you are unconscious?

Oblivion Access

Oblivion Access

I don't know anything
Jul 5, 2019
Loads of benzos and F ought to do the trick, but you do need a lot to guarantee success. If I had easy access to benzos+F I wouldn't even bother with SN.

Reactions: DyingMiND