Stepheng7287

Stepheng7287

Faster We Run, And We Die Young
Aug 29, 2020
Search function isn't working so I'm making a new post. I'm thinking of CTBing tomorrow morning and was going to open my SN now to measure it out and put into a couple of paper cups so I can just add water when in my car. If I end up changing my mind how long can I expect the rest of it to last? 6 months? A year even?

Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
If you keep it in good conditions then 2-3 years I think

Stepheng7287

Stepheng7287

Aug 29, 2020
Also, I bought a weighing spoon a while ago and it's not working properly so I can't measure out the SN. It's a 100g container so can I just split it into 4 and judge it by eye?

Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
I mean it's possible but getting a the measuring thingy would be best or measuring spoons

Stepheng7287

Stepheng7287

Aug 29, 2020
I mean it's possible but getting a the measuring thingy would be best or measuring spoons

Yeah, I'm trying to use a measuring/weighing spoon but the readings are all off. Apparently that's a problem a lot of them have.

Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
Yeah, I'm trying to use a measuring/weighing spoon but the readings are all off. Apparently that's a problem a lot of them have.
There's a few threads about that and I think it's just because some ppl don't realize that there's measuring spoons and that people are not talking about regular eating spoons. If you have a measuring spoon that takes 10g then it should be fairly easy.
Or get the weight that recognizes grams, idk what it's called:( but the weight that ppl use for flour and baking