D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
I have had sn from IC for about a year now. How long can I have it until it expires? It says on the package 2025 but I'm worried. I only opened it once to do an aquarium test

Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Illuminated
May 5, 2020
I guess it depends on how long you opened it and how long it was exposed to the air. Maybe another test is in order before it is consumed (if that is what you choose). Wait for more feedback for further clarification. I haven't opened mine yet, so I am unsure of the purity.

Reactions: worldsapart
D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
I guess it depends on how long you opened it and how long it was exposed to the air. Maybe another test is in order before it is consumed (if that is what you choose). Wait for more feedback for further clarification. I haven't opened mine yet, so I am unsure of the purity.
It was very brief. Just took some to test and that's it. Was purple upon testing

toofargone6969

toofargone6969

Wandering
Apr 29, 2023
I think it's fine as long as it's been stored properly which I'm sure it has. Sn is a fairly stable compound and doesn't just degrade right away after opening it once. You could do another test right before using it for peace of mind but I'm betting it's still fine.