• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

paineraser

paineraser

Aug 28, 2021
Is there a calculation guide to what dose to take with respect to weight or blood volume? I know the consensus is 25g under 100kg but some members died from as low as 10g. I wonder how they calculated their dose?

I prefer to minimize my chance of vomiting by taking a lower dose

Reactions: cherubrock
devian

devian

make no mistake i was born lavish
Oct 25, 2021
i think its about,
20 if you consider yourself average, 25 if large? maybe 15 if you're light
definitely take an antiemetic. even dramamine will work according to the PPeH, so no excuse.

Reactions: paineraser
paineraser

paineraser

Aug 28, 2021
i think its about,
20 if you consider yourself average, 25 if large? maybe 15 if you're light
definitely take an antiemetic. even dramamine will work according to the PPeH, so no excuse.
Dramamine is about the best as I can get. Might double dose. Thanks for the insights.

Last edited:
devian

devian

Oct 25, 2021
Dramamine is about the best as I can get. Might double dose. Thanks for the insights.
oh! highly suggest AGAINST that if you havent xone research. 2 pills 30 minutes before the SN drink is the safest, you dont wanna hallucinate or black oit before then by taking too much. Dramamine can be unstable, so test doses first! Did mine at work to make sure i could function.

100mg of dramamine, antacid (easy to get), and good SN is all you NEED, bonus things may make it less painful.
100mg of dramamine, antacid (easy to get), and good SN is all you NEED, bonus things may make it less painful.
for example, painkillers (normal dose) and xanax or other sedatives or sleep aids will help!

Last edited:
Reactions: Samsara, pthnrdnojvsc and paineraser
paineraser

paineraser

Aug 28, 2021
oh! highly suggest AGAINST that if you havent xone research. 2 pills 30 minutes before the SN drink is the safest, you dont wanna hallucinate or black oit before then by taking too much. Dramamine can be unstable, so test doses first! Did mine at work to make sure i could function.

for example, painkillers (normal dose) and xanax or other sedatives or sleep aids will help!
Thanks a lot for this, my shit brain can't remember much from the guide. This sounds good. I just have a really profound fear of vomiting. I'll def prepare a second drink in case that happens.

devian

devian

Oct 25, 2021
no problem, im glad i can help. always here if you need me to double check!

if you vomit my suggestion is to clean and wait til another date. maybe look at how youre fasting?

S

Siegfrida

Nov 21, 2021
I wonder about this too - I am lightweight (52 kilos) and wouldn't want to take too much of SN because of the risk of vomitting, so maybe 15 - 20g would be enough even with a safety margin. I read somewhere, not sure if on this forum or in PPH that 180mg per kilo is a lethal dose. Stan's guide says 100mg per kilo.

8evergo

8evergo

Mage
Oct 20, 2021
can i Take ] MCP AL Tablets for Pain Tilidin and omesparol

Samsara

Samsara

Experienced
Mar 9, 2020

Really, would opiates help with the unpleasantness? I always imagined they might not do to acting on different physiological mechanisms.

paineraser

paineraser

Aug 28, 2021
no problem, im glad i can help. always here if you need me to double check!

if you vomit my suggestion is to clean and wait til another date. maybe look at how youre fasting?
I hear you, but if I puked, would the part remained in my system make me suffer? Suppose it doesnt knock me out.

Samsara

Samsara

Experienced
Mar 9, 2020
Here is the table I found: Grams table weight

Reactions: Siegfrida and paineraser
devian

devian

Oct 25, 2021
I hear you, but if I puked, would the part remained in my system make me suffer? Suppose it doesnt knock me out.
either take more SN or try to vomit it up. biggest chance is a hangover feel

Reactions: paineraser