• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

M

montana007

Jun 8, 2020
Good morning all.

First post. But for sure have spent months reading the posts on these forums (probably gotten through most of them I kid you not).

I know the question about SN dosage has been asked and answered many times. But nowhere have I found any information at to why NOT to increase the strength of the dosage.

In other words: the figures quoted now seemed to have settled on 25g per 50ml of water if you consider yourself a large person (and by that I don't mean anything out of the ordinary i.e. if you're just bigger than most type of thing). But (and this is the question): why not 30g or 35g per 50ml of water (or maybe even more)? What I'm saying or asking is if these generally accepted dosages as detailed both here and in the PPHB etc. are based on any particular scientific basis or merely just estimates and a few grams over the recommended figures is not going to necessarily affect the final outcome (no pun intended).

coconut lover

coconut lover

Apr 19, 2020
If I am not wrong in the SN mega thread you can see that most people who tried with 50+grams survived because they puke it

Reactions: montana007 and autumnal
autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
Good morning all.

First post. But for sure have spent months reading the posts on these forums (probably gotten through most of them I kid you not).

I know the question about SN dosage has been asked and answered many times. But nowhere have I found any information at to why NOT to increase the strength of the dosage.

In other words: the figures quoted now seemed to have settled on 25g per 50ml of water if you consider yourself a large person (and by that I don't mean anything out of the ordinary i.e. if you're just bigger than most type of thing). But (and this is the question): why not 30g or 35g per 50ml of water (or maybe even more)? What I'm saying or asking is if these generally accepted dosages as detailed both here and in the PPHB etc. are based on any particular scientific basis or merely just estimates and a few grams over the recommended figures is not going to necessarily affect the final outcome (no pun intended).

This question has been answered on the forum before, including by me.

The recommended quantity of SN is a compromise between two factors. The first is the dosage being high enough to lead to unconsciousness (and ultimately death) as quickly as possible. However, the second is for the dose not to be so high that it needlessly increases the likelihood of vomiting (whilst not providing any further increase in speed). Vomiting of course being merely unpleasant in the best-case scenario, and possibly leading to a failed attempt in the worst-case scenario.

Reactions: montana007 and Saed
M

montana007

Jun 8, 2020
Hi.
This question has been answered on the forum before, including by me.

The recommended quantity of SN is a compromise between two factors. The first is the dosage being high enough to lead to unconsciousness (and ultimately death) as quickly as possible. However, the second is for the dose not to be so high that it needlessly increases the likelihood of vomiting (whilst not providing any further increase in speed). Vomiting of course being merely unpleasant in the best-case scenario, and possibly leading to a failed attempt in the worst-case scenario.
Question asked and answered. Thank you very much. Apologies for not seeing this information on the SN Mega Thread (probably did see it but forgot about it after reading another few hundred posts! Lol!).

Thanks again.

Edit:

Oh and @autumnal. Have appreciated many of your posts. Our writing styles are very much the same believe it or not (you could not know obviously as this is only my second post). I'm also in the habit of writing essays and in fine detail! Lol! Thank you for all your posts.

Last edited:
Reactions: autumnal