• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

P

Prescott241

Oct 9, 2022
What is the recommended dosage for a man that weighs 300 pounds? I've gained a lot of weight in the past few years, and I was unsure of taking my original dosage of 25 grams. I currently have 150 grams total, so there's some leeway for increasing the dose.

hunterfla

hunterfla

Experienced
Sep 13, 2022
I'm fairly confident that 25g would take out even the largest person on earth. There have been multiple posts (assuming they're accuracy) of people "testing" with less than 10g and then calling for help, to be told they would have otherwise died. I believe 25g is overkill, though it will be my dosage as well. All that to say there's no real maximum as long as you have a cast iron stomach and won't vomit it all up. :P

Reactions: tyasma
P

Prescott241

Oct 9, 2022
I'm fairly confident that 25g would take out even the largest person on earth. There have been multiple posts (assuming they're accuracy) of people "testing" with less than 10g and then calling for help, to be told they would have otherwise died. I believe 25g is overkill, though it will be my dosage as well. All that to say there's no real maximum as long as you have a cast iron stomach and won't vomit it all up. :P
Sounds fair enough. I'm still unsure if I should take metoclopramide, because of the side effects. I'll try to see if there's any other antiemetics that are effective and easy to source.