• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

enlightened_suicide

enlightened_suicide

How do you know, this isn't all a dream?
Jan 4, 2020
Would spiking a bowl of kool-aid with SN be a valid option?
or even water with the flavor packs?.. since ik everybody swears up and down water only
I am curious and would love to hear if anybody has any thoughts or knows anything regarding this

Pale Blue Dot

Pale Blue Dot

That's here, that's home, that's us.
Jan 9, 2020
People usually not recommend other beverages taking with SN since it would obscure the absorption of SN, which makes it less effective. According to the link that I posted below, you even have to drink water as little as possible to do it successfully. I don't know the details about how it works exactly tho.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/stans-guide-to-sn.27535/ This guide helped me a lot with my curiosity. You can also start from reading this first.

Reactions: Quarky00, Rena rossy, LegaliseIt! and 4 others
T

TimeToBiteTheDust

Visionary
Nov 7, 2019
If you want to succeed, do it with plain water only. 50 ml

Reactions: LegaliseIt!, enlightened_suicide, MsMaudlin and 1 other person
HereToday

HereToday

Arcanist
Dec 27, 2019
I've read about people who accidentally used SN in food instead of salt, and died. I'm tempted to put it on French fries and go out doing what I love most, eating.
But the safest option with most chance of success is just putting it in water. I'd have to eat or drink something straight after to get rid of the taste

Reactions: HopeDiesLast, Lefty, TimeToBiteTheDust and 2 others
T

TimeToBiteTheDust

Visionary
Nov 7, 2019
I've read about people who accidentally used SN in food instead of salt, and died. I'm tempted to put it on French fries and go out doing what I love most, eating.
But the safest option with most chance of success is just putting it in water. I'd have to eat or drink something straight after to get rid of the taste
Yes. I read about a case in which a woman was murdered when a man (i can't remember if he was her ex) changed table salt for SN.

• Wow
Reactions: Rena rossy, charlottewilts and HereToday
charlottewilts

charlottewilts

read Dostoyevsky
Jun 15, 2019
Yes. I read about a case in which a woman was murdered when a man (i can't remember if he was her ex) changed table salt for SN.

i remember reading about that case as well. i think it's easier to keep it down when you aren't aware that you ingested something poisonous, though.

• Wow
Reactions: Rena rossy and TimeToBiteTheDust
J

Jimbo

Jan 9, 2020
@enlightened_suicid

50-100ml plain water is the new recommendation in PPeH. Water was always recommended. The less water SN dissolves in is best for faster absorption. 25g SN - (35g SN for body weight >100Kgm/>220#) now per PPeH Dec-2019. Too much water increases the risk of vomiting and slows absorption. The well documented case of the 25 y/o woman last year here was with 15g SN according to archives. Less has worked of course but EXIT is still trying to get information & keeps revising recommendations for consistency. The original recommendation by EXIT was 15g.

Reactions: enlightened_suicide and TimeToBiteTheDust
enlightened_suicide

enlightened_suicide

Jan 4, 2020
I would love to die from eating french fries, if only it were this easy :(

Reactions: Rena rossy, Lefty and Jimbo
WhyIsLife56

WhyIsLife56

Antinatalism + Efilism ❤️
Nov 4, 2019
Only water is recommended.

enlightened_suicide

enlightened_suicide

Jan 4, 2020
People usually not recommend other beverages taking with SN since it would obscure the absorption of SN, which makes it less effective. According to the link that I posted below, you even have to drink water as little as possible to do it successfully. I don't know the details about how it works exactly tho.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/stans-guide-to-sn.27535/ This guide helped me a lot with my curiosity. You can also start from reading this first.
Thank you for this, I've read it a couple of times previously, but I like to go back through it every once and a while to make sure that I have this option down like the back of my hand for when my SN comes in

I was honestly just curious if it worked the same as drink the kool - aid :) .. but I guess not... oh welll salty sea water it is
@enlightened_suicid

50-100ml plain water is the new recommendation in PPeH. Water was always recommended. The less water SN dissolves in is best for faster absorption. 25g SN - (35g SN for body weight >100Kgm/>220#) now per PPeH Dec-2019. Too much water increases the risk of vomiting and slows absorption. The well documented case of the 25 y/o woman last year here was with 15g SN according to archives. Less has worked of course but EXIT is still trying to get information & keeps revising recommendations for consistency. The original recommendation by EXIT was 15g.

Thank you it is good to know the less water the better, as long as it doesn't look like a milkshake right?

k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
Besides everything already mentioned, SN is super salty. How nasty would salty koolaid be??

Reactions: Quarky00
H

HopeDiesLast

self-banned
Dec 28, 2019

Part of the "Happy Meal" for suicidal adults? :))

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Pale Blue Dot, Kira, WhyIsLife56 and 5 others
WhyIsLife56

WhyIsLife56

Antinatalism + Efilism ❤️
Nov 4, 2019
Thank you it is good to know the less water the better, as long as it doesn't look like a milkshake right?
Yes that's correct. Using too much water would make the SN not get absorbed well.

Reactions: Rena rossy and enlightened_suicide
Quarky00

Quarky00

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2019
Salty koolaid and happy meal really did it for me :pfff: Thanx

Reactions: HopeDiesLast
H

HopeDiesLast

self-banned
Dec 28, 2019
Also included are the Benzo-Burger and Nem-Nuggets. Meto-mayo upon request.

enlightened_suicide

enlightened_suicide

Jan 4, 2020
Also included are the Benzo-Burger and Nem-Nuggets. Meto-mayo upon request.

Don't forget to make it a meal add a CO-Cola for an extra 50cents

Reactions: HopeDiesLast