• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

Sir_nihilist

Sep 26, 2020
17:30 - 1 X 10 MG DOMPERIDONE
23:00 - STOP WATER INTAKE
23:30 - TEST SN WITH AQUARIUM KIT.
------
1:15 - 2 x 10 MG DOMPERIDONE
1:30 - 1.5 X 150 MG RANITIDINE
2:00 - 1 X 25 G__ (2 TABLESPOONS) __SODIUM NITRITE
+ 600 MG PROPRANOLOL.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Metalhead, veryrandomusernameqa, voidman and 4 others
I

ineedtoleave

Student
Oct 3, 2020
Are you in Europe or US? Just wondering about how you got all the stuff you need as I'm trying to

S

Sir_nihilist

Sep 26, 2020
Are you in Europe or US? Just wondering about how you got all the stuff you need as I'm trying to
I am not in Europe or America or anywhere nearby sorry.

Do you think everything is okey btw?

C

cyberlordsumit

Absolution
Aug 12, 2020
Date for ctb - upcoming birthday in Feb.

17:30 - 1 X 10 MG DOMPERIDONE
23:00 - STOP WATER INTAKE
23:30 - TEST SN WITH AQUARIUM KIT.
------
1:15 - 2 x 10 MG DOMPERIDONE
1:30 - 1.5 X 150 MG RANITIDINE
2:00 - 1 X 25 G__ (2 TEA SPOONS) __SODIUM NITRITE
+ 600 MG PROPRANOLOL.
1. 800mg propranolol is advised
2. 2 teaspoons won't do, get an electronic mini Weighing scale from 'A' india. 300INR around. It's precise to 0.001 gm
3. your last dose of Domperidone, make it 3xTabs maybe. unless you have made the choice otherwise.
4. Testing with aquarium kit, do it beforehand. You'll get pissed way too hard if it fails just the day before CTB.
5. Look into Stan's Guide for 48 Hour regime, your plan is too short and missing some pieces, revise it accordingly to your needs, don't wait for surprises.
6. If you are planning for February, It's way too far, maybe you can try to get Benzodiazepines in the meantime, pretty handy for calming down. (only use on day of CTB)

This is all my opinion, You have to decide what's best for you.
I hope you find your peace.

Reactions: infinitelove, not4us and LonelyNick
anxivoid

anxivoid

My hand, can you reach it?
Aug 23, 2020
2. 2 teaspoons won't do, get an electronic mini Weighing scale from 'A' india. 300INR around. It's precise to 0.001 gm
Why? So + - 5 teaspoons is a lethal dose.
Screenshot 1164

Reactions: taylor321 and _Minsk
S

Sir_nihilist

Sep 26, 2020
Sorry everyone I meant 2 tablespoons not teaspoons.

• Hugs
Reactions: _Minsk
Silver

Silver

The 21st century is when everything changes
Aug 8, 2020
Given you are planning to ctb in February you have plenty of time to buy a scale. Don't rely on arbitrary measures like teaspoons. Although like anxivoid says, 2 teaspoons is far too little. 25g is over 1.5 US tablespoons and that won't fit on two teaspoons.

Reactions: infinitelove, canihavepeaceforonce and anxivoid
C

cyberlordsumit

Absolution
Aug 12, 2020
Why? So + - 5 teaspoons is a lethal dose.
View attachment 46883
i mean, this 'teaspoon' can have different shapes and meaning to everyone.
my teaspoon may be smaller, yours maybe bigger yada yada yada..

So better to just get a micro weighing scale. No botching the CTB. do it properly or don't put yourself through more suffering by a botched try. (Blunt, but needed)
A Weigh scake i got that's like a cellphone for 350 INR (~5 USD)

Reactions: infinitelove, not4us, deleted and 1 other person
S

Sir_nihilist

Sep 26, 2020
1. 800mg propranolol is advised
3. your last dose of Domperidone, make it 3xTabs maybe. unless you have made the choice otherwise.
4. Testing with aquarium kit, do it beforehand. You'll get pissed way too hard if it fails just the day before CTB.
5. Look into Stan's Guide for 48 Hour regime, your plan is too short and missing some pieces, revise it accordingly to your needs, don't wait for surprises.
6. If you are planning for February, It's way too far, maybe you can try to get Benzodiazepines in the meantime, pretty handy for calming down. (only use on day of CTB)

This is all my opinion, You have to decide what's best for you.
I hope you find your peace.
Thanks for reply

1) I am aware about 800mg propranolol, don't have access to more than 600.

2) I meant 2 tablespoons of SN as recommended, don't have option of weighing scale.

3) domperidone is stated at 2X10 grams in wiki, it's 3 for metoclopramide.

4) will test with aquarium kit.

5) don't have option of as long duration as Stan's 48 hour method.

6) benzos aren't an option, can't take them.
Given you are planning to ctb in February you have plenty of time to buy a scale. Don't rely on arbitrary measures like teaspoons. Although like anxivoid says, 2 teaspoons is far too little. 25g is over 1.5 US tablespoons and that won't fit on two teaspoons.
That was by mistake, I meant 2 tablespoons. Anything else?

Last edited:
Reactions: purplesmoothie
C

cyberlordsumit

Absolution
Aug 12, 2020
Thanks for reply

1) I am aware about 800mg propranolol, don't have access to more than 600.

2) I meant 2 tablespoons of SN as recommended, don't have option of weighing scale.

3) domperidone is stated at 2X10 grams in wiki, it's 3 for metoclopramide.

4) will test with aquarium kit.

5) don't have option of as long duration as Stan's 48 hour method.

6) benzos aren't an option, can't take them.

That was by mistake, I meant 2 tablespoons. Anything else?
Alsoooo Fasting!!!
8 Hours proper fasting with schedule.. also water intake minimum. no water for 3 hours or so can be better.. (lesser stuff you have, more SN quickly gets into system)

Other stuff looks Okay.

Except the Teaspoon/Tablespoon.
It's not good. (still controlling words)
(Just try for that Weighing scale, a small one I sent you pm link)

grungeCat

grungeCat

Awkward & weird
Jul 5, 2020
Your plan seems good! I wish you painless death and good luck! See you on the better side! :hug::hug:

Helheim

Helheim

Oct 7, 2020
Wouldn't it be better to take Propranolol earlier ? For performance anxiety it is recommended to take about an hour before the stressful event.

Reactions: Meditation guide
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
you can try to get Benzodiazepines in the meantime, pretty handy for calming down.
If anyone takes 800 mg of propranolol they should be very calm from that. It's action on the heart is calming. And that is a huge dose. 40mg is a usual daily dose for essential tremors.

Last edited:
Reactions: cyberlordsumit
voidman

voidman

emptiness —> nothingness
Sep 15, 2020
600mg is plenty propranolol to hasten the process btw. If you're using domperidone you might want to do the 48 hour regimen since it's a little weaker than meto, and the half life is longer afaik (up to 20 hours). Just space the doses out by 8 hours. Other than that it looks good. As others have said it may be worth using a scale if you can.

Reactions: Sir_nihilist and cyberlordsumit
A

ashwin

Feb 19, 2020
I think he successfully ctb using sn. last chat message from him was on thursday saying that he was going to drink sn. after that he didn't come online also. So i request the admin to please ban his account.
he was really confused that day because his aquarium test kit didn't detected the sn. it was showing 0 mg/l reading.. same with me also. i also tested my sn using an aquarium test kit but its also showing 0.

Last edited:
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Oh wow, I hope you have found peace op.