Captive of Mind

Captive of Mind

Memento mori
Aug 11, 2020
When I drink the SN, would I be less likely to get caught by someone in my car or in a hotel? In my car I am worried about someone seeing me or a police officer coming to check out a suspicious parked car. In the hotel I am worried someone will hear me throwing up/making noises and alert the hotel staff. Just wondering what different people think about this, I will have to decide soon either way.

Reactions: onlyeverexisting, Ren Elsie Jewelria and BlackCatTalk
S

Steamm

Arcanist
Feb 28, 2020
I have decided on doing it in my car

Reactions: Hazelnut and Captive of Mind
VIBRITANNIA

VIBRITANNIA

lelouch. any pronouns. pfp is by pixiv id 3217872.
Aug 10, 2020
don't most hotels have a "do no disturb" sign you can put on your door? and i've heard that big chain hotels are more... equipped to deal with these sorts of things, for lack of a better word.

wishing you a peaceful journey.

Reactions: onlyeverexisting, Breadbfra, Meditation guide and 4 others
Captive of Mind

Captive of Mind

Memento mori
Aug 11, 2020
It isn't a bad idea. I would prefer to be in a hotel but I really don't want hotel staff coming to check up on me. I know I could put the do not disturb sign, but if they think I'm committing suicide then they might call the cops.
don't most hotels have a "do no disturb" sign you can put on your door? and i've heard that big chain hotels are more... equipped to deal with these sorts of things, for lack of a better word.

wishing you a peaceful journey.
They do, but if they hear me throwing up and making noises they might try to check up on me. If I don't answer, I wonder if they will call the cops.
I just thought of something! I wonder if there are high end hotels that have sound proofed rooms or thicker walls!
I think I've got it! I'm trying to look for hotels with sound proofed room. Not have any luck though..

Last edited:
Reactions: theguineapigking
R

rt1989526

Paragon
Aug 2, 2020
You have basically zero privacy in a car. A hotel is definitely the better option. Not sure how thin the walls in the hotel would be but assuming it's not some shitty motel I'd think you're good. Turn the TV up a decent amount.

Sorry to hear you're still struggling and unsure. I have debated getting a nice hotel for my exit too but will probably just stay in my apartment.

Last edited:
Reactions: onlyeverexisting, Ἡγησίας, freefrommybody and 1 other person
B

bigdog

Arcanist
Jul 12, 2020
Personally I would do it in my flat. But I have thoughts about doing it in my car. I don't think anybody will bother you on the parking lot at least till someone report you missing.

Captive of Mind

Captive of Mind

Memento mori
Aug 11, 2020
You have basically zero privacy in a car. A hotel is definitely the better option. Not sure how thin the walls in the hotel would be but assuming it's not some shitty motel I'd think you're good. Turn the TV up a decent amount.

Sorry to hear you're still struggling and unsure. I have debated getting a nice hotel for my exit too but will probably just stay in my apartment.
I'm worried turning the tv up will just attract more attention

S

Steamm

Arcanist
Feb 28, 2020
By the way, I won't expect they report myself missing so after drinking the SN I'll go call my mother and tell her what I've done. Until she finds out where I am I will be already dead.

• Hugs
Reactions: LetzteAusfahrt
R

rt1989526

Paragon
Aug 2, 2020
By the way, I won't expect they report myself missing so after drinking the SN I'll go call my mother and tell her what I've done. Until she finds out where I am I will be already dead.

You likely won't be able to function normally after ingesting SN. This is not a good idea imo.
I'm worried turning the tv up will just attract more attention

Don't crank it up abnormally. I would say a regular volume plus the structure of the room should suffice... Maybe turn on the shower too?

The nicer the hotel the more privacy you will get, that's for sure.

It's a tough call for sure. I'm concerned about being found as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: freefrommybody
B

bigdog

Arcanist
Jul 12, 2020
Also I don't think someone would interrupt your attempt in a hotel. I mean if you won't bang your head in front of reception or doing something completely crazy they will leave you alone untill cleaning which you can also postpone. I postponed cleaning many times it isn't suspicious. Maybe grab some beer with you and chicken nuggets like you want to chill

Last edited:
BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
It depends where you leave your car, if its a popular place and kinda busy then someone is likely to find you. On the other hand you could drive into a forest and not be found for hours or even days. A hotel you have a set window and can even decline the cleaning service by saying you wanna sleep in or something. Both have their pros and cons. It's gonna be wherever you feel most comfortable.

Reactions: onlyeverexisting, freefrommybody and zeroshark
zeroshark

zeroshark

bury me
Nov 1, 2018
imo the best option would be to drive and camp out somewhere isolated and do it there--little chance of interruption, unlikely to be found immediately, opportunity to personalize a final setup thats comfortable for you (assuming you dont hate the outdoors.) not an option for everyone, myself included, but seems like the best if you dont want to be found quickly.

feast or famine

feast or famine

Tell Patient Zero he can have his rib back.
Jun 15, 2020
Unless you find a completely desolate area, I wouldn't suggest you ctb in your car. You can deny room service and put the do not disturb sign on your door at the hotel. The people there won't bother you until the next day when check out time comes. That gives you plenty of time to ctb and it's much less of a risk than to do it in your car, imo.

As far as you being afraid of moaning/groaning loudly, I don't see that being much of a problem either. This is MY opinion with MY own first hand and second hand knowledge of SN, but you're not likely to make enough noise to draw enough attention that people would hear you, let alone tell someone to check on you. To ease that worry, you can just turn your TV on with a normal volume level. People in hotels want their own privacy as well and aren't likely to be putting a glass to the wall to spy on the guest(s) next to them.

It's good you're thinking this out, though! I hope you find a solution you're completely comfortable with.

Last edited:
Reactions: onlyeverexisting and freefrommybody
LetzteAusfahrt

LetzteAusfahrt

Swiss gay, will definitely ctb on October 10th
Jun 27, 2020
I have already taken 2-2.5g SN several times.
You only have a few minutes to call.

Maybe you'd better call her first and drink it once she answers the call

• Wow
Reactions: onlyeverexisting and Hazelnut
H

Homecoming

Wizard
Aug 14, 2020
Seriously, several times?! Why would you want to do that? Did you fast 8h before? Is it painful?

Reactions: Deleted member 4993
LetzteAusfahrt

LetzteAusfahrt

Jun 27, 2020
Seriously, several times?! Why would you want to do that? Did you fast 8h before? Is it painful?
so far 3 times. I will document my ctb well with SN, so I want to be a little prepared.
2.5g is certainly too little to be able to conclude that 25g has an effect. But at least it gives me an impression of it. Just because of the taste, nausea and vomiting.

• Hugs
Reactions: onlyeverexisting, Breadbfra, Deleted member 4993 and 4 others
C

canihavepeaceforonce

Jul 23, 2020
so far 3 times. I will document my ctb well with SN, so I want to be a little prepared.
2.5g is certainly too little to be able to conclude that 25g has an effect. But at least it gives me an impression of it. Just because of the taste, nausea and vomiting.

Damn. I'm looking forward to try with SN as well, will probably go to a hotel and do it as I don't want to die in my house and create a scene. I'll rather be somewhere else and let go of myself forever.. yet to get a good SN. I hope I do get it.

• Hugs
Reactions: LetzteAusfahrt
LetzteAusfahrt

LetzteAusfahrt

Jun 27, 2020
Will try 2.5g again tonight. The last time I didn't feel sick or vomit. I want to know if that was a coincidence.

• Aww..
Reactions: Meditation guide and Homecoming
B

bigdog

Arcanist
Jul 12, 2020

Maybe you'd better call her first and drink it once she answers the call
You have no side effects from SN? Or you took big amount of Vitamin C or something else?

Linkous M

Linkous M

Sparklehorse
Aug 29, 2020
It doesn't seem like a good option to do in the car, there is no privacy and the chances of being saved are greatly increased.
I am also a little afraid of final calls, they can traumatize the other side too much and they will not be able to do anything to avoid it and will feel guilty about it.

NO moralism: everyone decides by yourselves and it is the right decision, the true decision.
But definitely the ctb requires some isolation to avoid being saved too soon. A hotel or motel guarantees the privacy you need (lock the doors).

Reactions: onlyeverexisting and voyager
LetzteAusfahrt

LetzteAusfahrt

Jun 27, 2020
You have no side effects from SN? Or you took big amount of Vitamin C or something else?
In the short term I have no side effects. The body can reverse the effects of a small amount. I just notice that I'm out of breath a little faster the next day.
In the long term, SN is carcinogenic, but I really don't care anymore.

I think I've finished my test series, next time it will be 25g
In the car it is a bad choice simply because you have to breathe the bad smell when you vomit.

Last edited:
Reactions: Homecoming
H

Homecoming

Wizard
Aug 14, 2020
Will try 2.5g again tonight. The last time I didn't feel sick or vomit. I want to know if that was a coincidence.
Are you sure your SN is pure enough (above 95%)?

I tested my SN last night and the result shows that it has degraded and not reliable for CTB purposes, maybe because I was unlucky to receive the bad batch or due to improper storage (warm and humid bedroom). I have to buy another one :(

• Hugs
R

rt1989526

Paragon
Aug 2, 2020

I tested my SN last night and the result shows that it has degraded and not reliable for CTB purposes, maybe because I was unlucky to receive the bad batch or due to improper storage (warm and humid bedroom). I have to buy another one :(

How did you test it? Aquarium strips or something else?

H

Homecoming

Wizard
Aug 14, 2020
Aquarium test

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-aquarium-purity-testing.34630/

LetzteAusfahrt

LetzteAusfahrt

Jun 27, 2020

I just bought it recently. From an official dealer. The container is original. It's only 97%, but if 2.5g just knocked me out, then it definitely works.

Reactions: bigdog
M

mem12

Student
Jun 24, 2020

so when you indigested 2.5g what has happened next? Vomiting followed by nausea? Anything else? Didyou lose consciousness? If yes how long it took to lose consciousness?

Reactions: bigdog
LetzteAusfahrt

LetzteAusfahrt

Jun 27, 2020
so when you indigested 2.5g what has happened next? Vomiting followed by nausea? Anything else? Didyou lose consciousness? If yes how long it took to lose consciousness?
I did the experiments to test my body's reaction to it.

So far I've taken SN 4 times. It never really got bad for me, but it wasn't really bad either.

1x 2g I had to vomit twice
1x 2g I had to vomit 1 x
I didn't have to vomit 1 x 2.5g
I vomited 1 x 2.5g 1 x

The vomiting was very late, after 1-4 hours.

In the 2.5g cases, the vertigo was very strong while standing and would have caused a faint, while lying down the vertigo was almost gone.

I was never completely unconscious, only passed out briefly.

I'm considering testing 3g as well. But I'm not sure yet. I would surely survive it, but I don't want to make a mess.

M

mem12

Student
Jun 24, 2020
I did the experiments to test my body's reaction to it.

So far I've taken SN 4 times. It never really got bad for me, but it wasn't really bad either.

1x 2g I had to vomit twice
1x 2g I had to vomit 1 x
I didn't have to vomit 1 x 2.5g
I vomited 1 x 2.5g 1 x

The vomiting was very late, after 1-4 hours.

In the 2.5g cases, the vertigo was very strong while standing and would have caused a faint, while lying down the vertigo was almost gone.

I was never completely unconscious, only passed out briefly.

I'm considering testing 3g as well. But I'm not sure yet. I would surely survive it, but I don't want to make a mess.
Thank you.How many days did it take you to fully recover? Is there anything else that you experienced ? pain? or something?

LetzteAusfahrt

LetzteAusfahrt

Jun 27, 2020
Thank you.How many days did it take you to fully recover? Is there anything else that you experienced ? pain? or something?
I just noticed that I was a little short of breath the next day, nothing more. I also slept normally.

I never felt pain, just a slight pressure on my chest. The heartbeat was around 160 and breathing was normal.
But please don't forget, it was only a little and has little to do with the effect of 25g. Now all I really know is what the 5 and 6 minutes feel like. Only then will I be able to describe what comes next. Which I will do in detail

Reactions: Checkmate3