T

thekulprit

Sep 22, 2024
I just recieved my SN and it comes as a rock solid block that seems hard to break up. Is that the way it should be? I was expecting a bag of loose salt rather than a brick. Is this how it should be?

athiestjoe

athiestjoe

Passenger
Sep 24, 2024
Congrats on getting your shipment! If it is from the source most people on here use, then it is rock hard feeling because it is vaccum sealed. So yes, it is probably how it should be and feel due to that.

Hope you found everything you are looking for and get peace & serenity!

Reactions: SixNeufUn
T

thekulprit

Sep 22, 2024
Thanks. Yes it's from that source. Seems like it will be hard to cut up. I plan on breaking off quarter of it by eye and hopefully it mixes well when i put in a glass with water. I don't have a scales. It's a 100g package

SixNeufUn

SixNeufUn

Oct 8, 2024
Thanks. Yes it's from that source. Seems like it will be hard to cut up. I plan on breaking off quarter of it by eye and hopefully it mixes well when i put in a glass with water. I don't have a scales. It's a 100g package
Congratulations! I have seen the site said around 1 week for express ship. Is that the case or just random? Thank you

T

thekulprit

Sep 22, 2024
Id say it took 2 weeks about. Over 1 week anyway. Not sure. I got the express delivery and im in europe