KuRsAnI

KuRsAnI

Mar 24, 2020
I just received my SN from a US resupplier and it has a huge skull and bones marker on the box, so my dad got worried and confiscated it.

Ffs, all these hopes for nothing.

• Hugs
Reactions: SuicidalSymphonies, ocd is bad and KleinerWolf
Ndaneta

Ndaneta

Jun 24, 2020
I'm sorry. Is it possible for you to put an order again?. I couldn't help but notice your profile picture. Are you a fan of Big Ed & 90 Day Fiancé?

KuRsAnI

KuRsAnI

Mar 24, 2020
I'm sorry. Is it possible for you to put an order again?. I couldn't help but notice your profile picture. Are you a fan of Big Ed & 90 Day Fiancé?

Yep, I'm a fan.

• Wow
Reactions: puppy9
unprecocious

unprecocious

Not advanced
Jul 23, 2020
I was considering ordering online, but I found a (semi) local shop that sold a recently discontinued salt cure that was SN 99% tech grade. Try Google maps search, local only. Might have to travel a distance but there's nothing better for being incognito to those around you.

Good luck and safe travels.

KuRsAnI

KuRsAnI

Mar 24, 2020
I was considering ordering online, but I found a (semi) local shop that sold a recently discontinued salt cure that was SN 99% tech grade. Try Google maps search, local only. Might have to travel a distance but there's nothing better for being incognito to those around you.

Good luck and safe travels.

How exactly do I search that on google maps? Do i type SN in the menu?

unprecocious

unprecocious

Not advanced
Jul 23, 2020
Type the full name, and actually it was the "shopping" tab not maps, my mistake.

Edit: try fishing shops, sporting goods stores, anywhere where you can find meat-curing products.

Good luck

Last edited:
ZardozOmega

ZardozOmega

Narcissist Gay NEET-cel
Mar 4, 2020
Big Ed has more game than me :/