• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

whitherrvbound

whitherrvbound

Travelling between poles
Apr 18, 2023
Title is self explanatory. i wanna know if something in weed clashes with SN tho come to think of it its almost sadistic considering fasting and the munchies

exploitedbacteria

exploitedbacteria

DESTROY THE VESSEL
Apr 5, 2023
Apparently the PPH suggests smoking weed as a less than optimal form of antiemetic. It's important it is smoked and not ingested. I wouldnt use i personally, I'm thinking more like a good benzo and domperidone is the way to go.

NoLightRemains

NoLightRemains

I found my light again. Namu Amida Butsu
Sep 26, 2021
I'm going to have a 10mg THC gummy and maybe some vaping on my SN day. The edible I'll take at least 4 hours before. It's mostly because I'm addicted and don't want to be sober leading up to my attempt.

I'd be leaving it out if I wasn't a frequent user and knew how much it would effect me.

gizzreid

gizzreid

spence
Apr 26, 2023
I'm going to have a 10mg THC gummy and maybe some vaping on my SN day. The edible I'll take at least 4 hours before. It's mostly because I'm addicted and don't want to be sober leading up to my attempt.

I'd be leaving it out if I wasn't a frequent user and knew how much it would effect me.
same here. massive stoner. except my tolerance is so high i plan on taking maybe 300mg. i want it to knock me out before the SN does so i don't even have to deal with the "i'm gonna die!" thoughts.