• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

Sprizz

May 31, 2022
Hi guys, i have 490 grams of SN..(15€)
The seller (chemichal shop) declare purity of 99 percent. How i can check the quality of the product ?
If i take a big dose (for example double of the raccomanded dose) of SN the risk of vomit go up? I have already antirmetics..

Reactions: Niirvana
befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
You can do a blood test. Put a few drops of blood on a plate and add some SN. Keep some blood without SN to compare the color. If the blood turns brown, your SN should be ok. In the latest PPH it´s recommended to use Diazepam as well. But you can also do it without

S

Sprizz

May 31, 2022
You can do a blood test. Put a few drops of blood on a plate and add some SN. Keep some blood without SN to compare the color. If the blood turns brown, your SN should be ok. In the latest PPH it´s recommended to use Diazepam as well. But you can also do it without

Hi, thanks for your reply. I readed everything..the only doubt Is about SN quality..if i take double dose (because i can't check the quality) i can have problem? About everything else i have already...

Clear i am going to try soon . Thank you
I have a questioni...if the SN Is for example 50 percent pure..double dose Is enought i think. I am thinking good?
If i override the reccomanded dose I am at risk to survive?
Sorry, i am worry about i will wake up

Last edited:
Samael96

Samael96

It is not death, but dying, which is terrible.
Jun 12, 2021
Hi guys, i have 490 grams of SN..(15€)
The seller (chemichal shop) declare purity of 99 percent. How i can check the quality of the product ?
If i take a big dose (for example double of the raccomanded dose) of SN the risk of vomit go up? I have already antirmetics..
Could you PM me the seller please?

befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
50% purity is useless. Didn´t you read the guide ? But why do you ask ? You said "The seller (chemichal shop) declare purity of 99 percent"
Yes I think the risk of vomit goes up when you when you double the dose.

Last edited:
W

whereistheshnow

May 31, 2022
Hi! Could you please PM me the seller? Thank you.