A

AveMori

Feb 10, 2023
I tried everything to become a useful member of society, but I am failing at life more and more miserably by the day. I am crippled by addictions and haven't done anything useful in over a year. I lost my job, because I can't even turn up anymore if my livelihood depends on it. People are doing everything to help me back on my feet, but they don't understand that I am too far gone at this point. My end will save all those people the unnecessary burden.
I found a source for SN and hope that it will arrive safely. I have my own room in a student home, so I should be able to pick a date where no one will find me for a long time. My bed is around a corner after entering the room, so I should be able to put up a warning sign for people to not go farther and instead alert authorities.
I will try to get my affairs in decent order before leaving to save my family some unnecessary pain. I want to end things alone, maybe listen to some music and think about all those good times I had back before I became such a pathetic loser.
Reading about other's experiences on here gave me a lot of hope and I will use this thread to collect my experiences in the weeks ahead, maybe they might give hope to others.
Sending love to all of you!

• Hugs
Reactions: warm dreams and Praestat_Mori
warm dreams

warm dreams

Nov 23, 2023
I hope you find peace. If you need to talk to someone, be sure to write me

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best of luck with your plans, I hope that when the time feels right for you to leave you find the freedom you wish for.