L

lofistos345

Experienced
Oct 6, 2019
What's the actual cause of death of SN? How does it differs from CO death?

Reactions: LastFlowers
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
What's the actual cause of death of SN? How does it differs from CO death?
The blood has the hemoglobin changed so it can't carry oxygen. The lungs heart brain and entire body is deprived of oxygen.

It's similar to CO in that regard. When you breathe it in, carbon monoxide prevents your blood cells from carrying enough oxygen. The brain and heart suffer quickly, but all body organs are harmed by lack of oxygen. High levels of carbon monoxide can kill quickly, but even low levels can have long-lasting effects.

StuFin

StuFin

Arcanist
Oct 21, 2020
It stop oxygen from binding to red blood cells and you die from the lack of oxygen being transported to your organs and tissues.

CO binds to blood cells better than O2, similar but not quite the same.

Reactions: Mixo
L

lofistos345

Experienced
Oct 6, 2019
The blood has the hemoglobin changed so it can't carry oxygen. The lungs heart brain and entire body is deprived of oxygen.

It's similar to CO in that regard. When you breathe it in, carbon monoxide prevents your blood cells from carrying enough oxygen. The brain and heart suffer quickly, but all body organs are harmed by lack of oxygen. High levels of carbon monoxide can kill quickly, but even low levels can have long-lasting effects.

The brain dies first? Or is it the heart that stops beating?

LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019

Do you know why then most people are claiming that SN will not cause brain damage if one survives ingestion?

Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga
U

Umbrellaterm

All parents are evil incarnate
Oct 22, 2020
I think there's a lot of uncertainty regarding what organs give in first. Probably many factors, too many, play a role in that type of process.

All I hope is that unconsciousness is reached before I get to experience a heart attack with SN.

Hopefully propranolol makes sure I won't.

Last edited:
Reactions: Metalhead, SmellyRat and LastFlowers
mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
Do you know why then most people are claiming that SN will not cause brain damage if one survives ingestion?
Yeah, one would guess that brain damage would occur when brain is deprived of oxygen.

SmellyRat

SmellyRat

Arcanist
Nov 5, 2018
I think there's a lot of uncertainty regarding what organs give in first. Probably many factors, too many, play a role in that type of process.

All I hope is that unconsciousness is reached before I get to experience a heart attack with SN.

Hopefully propranolol makes sure I won't.

The problem is what dosage of propranolol is correct since PN keeps lowering it to the point you don't know if its worth even using it.
Also a side effect of propranolol is nausea.

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
Yeah, one would guess that brain damage would occur when brain is deprived of oxygen.
It's a good question. Someone was in a coma for two weeks they reported and yet had no brain damage.

• Wow
Reactions: SmellyRat
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
It's a good question. Someone was in a coma for two weeks they reported and yet had no brain damage.

I have headaches, memory issues, and a history of concussions. It was already damaged before I took the SN. I don't think SN exacerbated it, but it did cause other issues like in my heart.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga, KleinerWolf, Mixo and 1 other person
U

Umbrellaterm

Oct 22, 2020
The problem is what dosage of propranolol is correct since PN keeps lowering it to the point you don't know if its worth even using it.
Also a side effect of propranolol is nausea.
I've been thinking about nausea.
Why not use simple anti sickness pills?

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
I have headaches, memory issues, and a history of concussions. It was already damaged before I took the SN. I don't think SN exacerbated it, but it did cause other issues like in my heart.
How do you feel about the fact that you were found and survived? Do you wish you had died instead?

S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
How do you feel about the fact that you were found and survived? Do you wish you had died instead?

I'm not gloating anymore, just life got in the way and gave me another chance to attempt again. Shit happens.

• Hugs
Reactions: KleinerWolf, Meditation guide and mahakaliSS_MahaDurga
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
I have only read about two people here who actually called for help after drinking SN. The rest who survived were found by other people. I'm sorry you had to go through such an ordeal.

• Love
SmellyRat

SmellyRat

Arcanist
Nov 5, 2018
I've been thinking about nausea.
Why not use simple anti sickness pills?
PN recommends 20x40g for propranolol which is 800mg which is a stupid ass amount.

I'm honestly clueless on how to correctly add propranolol in.
it just seems insane to add that many tablets which could cause nausea.

Last edited:
Reactions: Metalhead and Meditation guide
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
I'm honestly clueless on how to correctly to add propranolol in.
It's a very mild drug in small amounts. I've taken only 10mg in the past which did zero.
We are on our own about this. When taking SN, the heart if going to be off the charts as far as the rate zooming up.
This has to be a terrible and scary feeling. I think if I did SN I would take a serious dose of propranolol, although how much I have no idea. 800mg is probably going to knock someone unconscious plus cause more extreme vomiting.

U

Umbrellaterm

Oct 22, 2020
PN recommends 20x40g for propranolol which is 800mg which is a stupid ass amount.

I'm honestly clueless on how to correctly add propranolol in.
it just seems insane to add that many tablets which could cause nausea.

Honestly I don't think you're gonna experience any nausea before your heart stops with that OD of propranolol.

The amount is meant to be overkill and push the heart into acute cardiac arrest and potentiate the SN to its maximum effect,

Last edited:
Reactions: Mixo and SmellyRat
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
You lose consciousness and black out. Then the heart stops at some point later. The brain is not quite dead but it's getting there.

• Love
Reactions: Brokensaddle, KleinerWolf and SmellyRat
Stepheng7287

Stepheng7287

Faster We Run, And We Die Young
Aug 29, 2020
To everyone here that's confused about all the meds you have to take with the SN, I'm going to be taking it with nothing at all (well, 2 paracetamol) hopefully sometime soon, so I'll let you guys know how I feel in the process. That's if I don't drop my phone straight away :)

• Hugs
Reactions: SpinningSong, Abir_london, Brokensaddle and 5 others
U

Umbrellaterm

Oct 22, 2020
You lose consciousness and black out. Then the heart stops at some point later. The brain is not quite dead but it's getting there.
Please don't tell other people about the dying process without any medical background or source backing it up.

You have literally no idea if what you just wrote actually is true or not.

SmellyRat

SmellyRat

Arcanist
Nov 5, 2018
I'll probably yolo it, and swallow 25g worth of SN in pea size amounts then drink some water since it came solidified.

No way in hell with my fucked up disgestive system i can drink that.

I'm still sticking to the 48 hour meto though, but i know there is no fucking way i can drink salty liquid.

Last edited:
Reactions: Meditation guide
Stepheng7287

Stepheng7287

Faster We Run, And We Die Young
Aug 29, 2020
I'll probably yolo it, and swallow 25g worth of SN in pea size amounts then drink some water since it came solidified.

No way in hell with my fucked up disgestive system i can drink that.

I'm still sticking to the 48 hour meto though, but i know there is no fucking way i can drink salty liquid.

I'm pretty sure it would be way worse trying to swallow clumps of salt with no water. It'll get stuck in your throat and tongue and the pain will last so much longer. Just put it in the water and gulp it back. I have to drink 2 litres of salty oily tasting water whenever I get a colonoscopy and the best thing to do is to just drink it fast and not think about it. You don't even taste it.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: voyager and SmellyRat
U

Umbrellaterm

Oct 22, 2020
There are three other ways of intake:

1. Rectally

2. Capsules (May double the time until death).
Gelatin capsules are preferred here as they are the thinnest available,
They dissolve 10 minutes after they reach the gastric juices.

3. Bomb (Take some toilet paper and wrap up the suggested weight of SN and then flush it down the throat with water)

SmellyRat

SmellyRat

Arcanist
Nov 5, 2018
I'm pretty sure it would be way worse trying to swallow clumps of salt with no water.
preferably i'd eat 25g in pea size amounts fast then drink 50ml of water to flush it down.

I'm pretty sure it would be way worse trying to swallow clumps of salt with no water. It'll get stuck in your throat and tongue and the pain will last so much longer. Just put it in the water and gulp it back. I have to drink 2 litres of salty oily tasting water whenever I get a colonoscopy and the best thing to do is to just drink it fast and not think about it. You don't even taste it.
You're correct, i need to stop being a pussy. Problem is this dumbass gag reflex.

I'm thinking a peg to block my nose, then coat all my tongue with honey to try mitigate the taste could help.

Last edited:
Reactions: Stepheng7287
U

Umbrellaterm

Oct 22, 2020
Damn that's sad.
What did you expect , that Santa's little helpers would invade the ear canal and slowly but surely tear down the parts of the brain with gentle hands?

Sorry I had to.

• Love
Reactions: KleinerWolf
mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
What did you expect , that Santa's little helpers would invade the ear canal and slowly but surely tear down the parts of the brain with gentle hands?

Sorry I had to.
You're still not banned? Mods are a bit slow today.

• Love
Reactions: dropdeadfred
SmellyRat

SmellyRat

Arcanist
Nov 5, 2018
2. Capsules (May double the time until death).
Gelatin capsules are preferred here as they are the thinnest available,
They dissolve 10 minutes after they reach the gastric juices.

That sounds good tbh.
All i need to know now is how many gelatin capsules 25g is.

U

Umbrellaterm

Oct 22, 2020
That sounds good tbh.
All i need to know now is how many gelatin capsules 25g is.
I've thought about it too but it's too much a gamble with time until unconsciousness ... but it might have zero or very little impact on the time as well. No one really knows.