• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

W

WaitingForTheBusInTh

Student
Nov 18, 2020
So I thought I found a local supplier for SN so I wouldn't have to deal with customs. The website didnt say anything about only shipping to businesses so I ordered. Only several days later did they bother to tell me they dont ship to individuals.
I want to scream. Why is it so hard to get a semi-peaceful/non-violent way out? I dont want to hang myself but at this rate I dont have a choice. That or helium but I dont like the idea of being found with a bag over my head. I dont know what to do anymore

• Hugs
Reactions: Meditation guide, Zebedee and Predestinated
Shiv15

Shiv15

Student
Sep 3, 2020
So I thought I found a local supplier for SN so I wouldn't have to deal with customs. The website didnt say anything about only shipping to businesses so I ordered. Only several days later did they bother to tell me they dont ship to individuals.
I want to scream. Why is it so hard to get a semi-peaceful/non-violent way out? I dont want to hang myself but at this rate I dont have a choice. That or helium but I dont like the idea of being found with a bag over my head. I dont know what to do anymore

i somehow got one SN package of 50g and my other 2 packages i ordered were interrupted by the customs. pisses me off

Nullm

Nullm

Student
Apr 5, 2019
It's not a tight bag over your head and with sn you are found blue if i'm not mistaken and that is more tragic

Reactions: WearyOfStruggling
W

WaitingForTheBusInTh

Student
Nov 18, 2020
It's not a tight bag over your head and with sn you are found blue if i'm not mistaken and that is more tragic
Yeah I dont know, kind of wanted to be able to watch the stars before passing out. Try to make it romantic or some s***. Blue at least could be hypothermia. Idk

Reactions: Meditation guide and Nullm
Z

Zebedee

Lost all hope
Sep 30, 2020
I have a feeling the same will happen to me... Ordered from a polish site and at the time, there was no mention of any restrictions but since then, theyve added a marker stating "enterprises only", so I've ordered from another website just in case

W

WaitingForTheBusInTh

Student
Nov 18, 2020
I have a feeling the same will happen to me... Ordered from a polish site and at the time, there was no mention of any restrictions but since then, theyve added a marker stating "enterprises only", so I've ordered from another website just in case
Good luck with customs