Joey

Joey

Enlightened
Jun 14, 2020
I finally got my SN and it was a lot easier than I thought it would be in order to get it.

I won't be checking out anytime soon but it's always good that I can take control of my destiny if things don't work out in the end.

Reactions: phoenixrising, feast or famine, Paralyzed boy and 6 others
blue

blue

Jul 21, 2019
I have mine too.

I think about it sometimes, but I am scared to take it. Seems like a very painful way to go.

Reactions: Joey
W

Wisdom3_1-9

he/him/his
Jul 19, 2020
It does feel great to have it, I must admit. My husband threw mine out a couple of weeks ago when he went snooping through my things and found it. It was devastating. I had to order a new batch and I'm storing it somewhere he is likely to never look (fingers crossed). I just feel so much better knowing that it's there - just knowing that I have the option for when things get so unbearable, and I won't have to wait anymore.

Anyway - happy for you! Just be sure to store it in a place where its potency won't decay too quickly!

Joey

Joey

Enlightened
Jun 14, 2020
It does feel great to have it, I must admit. My husband threw mine out a couple of weeks ago when he went snooping through my things and found it. It was devastating. I had to order a new batch and I'm storing it somewhere he is likely to never look (fingers crossed). I just feel so much better knowing that it's there - just knowing that I have the option for when things get so unbearable, and I won't have to wait anymore.

Anyway - happy for you! Just be sure to store it in a place where its potency won't decay too quickly!
Any place to store it safely?

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
You can store it anywhere cool and dry. It needs to stay dry is the main thing if you want to maximize its shelf life. It can last several years, so it's a nice thing to have way in advance.

Grats on its arrival. It for sure takes a load off just knowing it's there. I've had mine about 6 months now, but it still brings comfort.

Joey

Joey

Enlightened
Jun 14, 2020
You can store it anywhere cool and dry. It needs to stay dry is the main thing if you want to maximize its shelf life. It can last several years, so it's a nice thing to have way in advance.

Grats on its arrival. It for sure takes a load off just knowing it's there. I've had mine about 6 months now, but it still brings comfort.
Thank you

X

Xiaomi

Gone.
Aug 8, 2020
I can only imagine the relief you felt when the package arrived.

Reactions: phoenixrising and Joey
PJFord

PJFord

Student
Jul 27, 2020
Got mine yesterday! I echo all of you, great to have it as I'm planning to CTB by end of August. I also today got a prescription for M online. Was going to try without antiemetics but it was too easy to get online. Will go to the pharmacy tomorrow to get it. I feel such peace. :heart:

Sinai Silence

Sinai Silence

I think I'ma die alone inside my room
Jul 6, 2020
It must feel great for you to have it on you, I know how stressful it was waiting to see if it arrived or not.

falloutcarter13

falloutcarter13

Bury me, bury me...
Aug 1, 2020
I have mine too.

I think about it sometimes, but I am scared to take it. Seems like a very painful way to go.
What makes you think it's a very painful way to go? Most of what I've read makes it seem relatively peaceful. Pain doesn't seem to be common from what I've read...the symptoms before unconsciousness mainly seem to be nausea, rapid heartbeat, dizziness, confusion, and a feeling of acute intoxication. Some reports say shortness of breath happens before unconsciousness, the feeling of not being able to get a good breath. Uncomfortable, alarming...sure. But the only pain that seems common is a headache, which can be mitigated with Tylenol or ibuprofen. I read a single report of abdominal pain, but it seemed iffy whether or not the report was legit or a scare tactic. I dunno, as far as dying goes, it sounds to me to be about as painless as it gets unless you can get N *shrug*

Checkmate3

Checkmate3

Student
Aug 15, 2020
What makes you think it's a very painful way to go? Most of what I've read makes it seem relatively peaceful. Pain doesn't seem to be common from what I've read...the symptoms before unconsciousness mainly seem to be nausea, rapid heartbeat, dizziness, confusion, and a feeling of acute intoxication. Some reports say shortness of breath happens before unconsciousness, the feeling of not being able to get a good breath. Uncomfortable, alarming...sure. But the only pain that seems common is a headache, which can be mitigated with Tylenol or ibuprofen. I read a single report of abdominal pain, but it seemed iffy whether or not the report was legit or a scare tactic. I dunno, as far as dying goes, it sounds to me to be about as painless as it gets unless you can get N *shrug*

I think I've read all that the collective wisdom of this forum has to offer in relation to SN, and have come to the conclusion that this method is neither peaceful nor painful. It's reasonable. If someone really wants to escape from this hell - SN is fair enough.

Reactions: GoodPersonEffed
N

nurplexkid

Oct 27, 2018
Does anyone have a source for this in the UK?

ruudd

ruudd

Aug 16, 2020
I don´t know or its allowed to ask, but if someone could pm where i could get it i will be very thankfull

B

bigdog

Arcanist
Jul 12, 2020
I am waiting for benzos. Afraid of survival instinct kicking in

Reactions: phoenixrising, fat feet and Joey
Moonbounce

Moonbounce

Prototype
Aug 12, 2020
Can anyone pm me how they are getting it "a lot easier than expected" ?

blue

blue

Jul 21, 2019

many posts I've read on this forum from people who survived the method recall it as being very unpleasant.