• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

piratemaverick

piratemaverick

Nov 8, 2018
I'm thinking of taking my car into the woods. On the drive there pop some Meto.When I get there start my grill with charcoal, wait for it to turn grey. Stick it in the back seat of my car with a metal oil pan underneath so the seats don't burn. let it fill up the car with c0 for about 45 minutes . While it's filling up the car I'll down 15g of SN with water. Right before i enter my car i was thinking about putting a tourniqutte on my neck so right when I get into the car I can tighten it and hopefully that will be it. Lights out. I know the timing has to be perfect in order so that I don't pass out from the SN before I enter my car. Do you think this is overkill or a sure fire method just in case one doesn't work?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Lifeisatrap
Toenditall

Toenditall

im already dead just need to kill the body
Nov 10, 2018
wouldnt say overkill but i know how you think i was thinking along the same lines as yourself theres less room for another fail (in my case anyway)

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap and piratemaverick
ChickenAndPotatoes

ChickenAndPotatoes

Veteran Veteran
Nov 8, 2018
IMO, the more the better. I was going to do something similar...SN+CO+Partial hanging in a tent. Now, I'm just going to do the charcoal grill in my car (or tent, I'm undecided still). The only thing I can see is you'll be nauseous/vomiting like crazy because BOTH carbon monoxide and SN make you nauseous.

The other thing (and this is why a tent might be better.) is that if you survive this triple combo method BUT end up passing out you risk getting compartment syndrome. Sounds harmless right? Nope. Compartment syndrome can lead to amputation or the doctors having to slice open your limbs lengthwise to relieve pressure. It happens when people pass out and they end up in an akward position. Like all their bodyweight resting on one arm while passed out. Instead, you need to be in the prone position like you're sleeping. With your hands at your sides or folded over your chest. This will reduce the risk of compartment syndrome. This is why a tent is good. It allows you to stretch out in the prone position. Doing it in the car is fine just put the seat all the way back like you're sleeping. If the seat is all the way up you could end up slumping over.

Reactions: piratemaverick, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Lifeisatrap
H

HannibalLector

Student
Jul 5, 2018
I have found some evidence that would suggest that SN and carbon monoxide combined increase toxicity. (another example of toxic twins are cyanide and carbon monoxide)

This is why medical professional are learned that sodium nitrite should be used with caution in persons with carbon monoxide poisoning because of the potential for worsening hypoxia due to methemoglobin formation.

This combination deserves to be explored further. I hope PN will cover combinations in future PPeH, there is growing interest in this topic.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap and piratemaverick
piratemaverick

piratemaverick

Nov 8, 2018
IMO, the more the better. I was going to do something similar...SN+CO+Partial hanging in a tent. Now, I'm just going to do the charcoal grill in my car (or tent, I'm undecided still). The only thing I can see is you'll be nauseous/vomiting like crazy because BOTH carbon monoxide and SN make you nauseous.

The other thing (and this is why a tent might be better.) is that if you survive this triple combo method BUT end up passing out you risk getting compartment syndrome. Sounds harmless right? Nope. Compartment syndrome can lead to amputation or the doctors having to slice open your limbs lengthwise to relieve pressure. It happens when people pass out and they end up in an akward position. Like all their bodyweight resting on one arm while passed out. Instead, you need to be in the prone position like you're sleeping. With your hands at your sides or folded over your chest. This will reduce the risk of compartment syndrome. This is why a tent is good. It allows you to stretch out in the prone position. Doing it in the car is fine just put the seat all the way back like you're sleeping. If the seat is all the way up you could end up slumping over.

Thanks for the info i had no idea compartent syndrome was possible in a car. I'm curious about the tent idea, considering you can lie down opposed to being reclined. how did you find a way to do partial in a tent, like how are you supporting your weight

EndofMyRope

EndofMyRope

Student
Oct 17, 2018
What if you get sick from the SN, make a mess all over your car and, for some some reason, it doesn't work?

Reactions: piratemaverick, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap and 1 other person
Crest33

Crest33

Sheet slinger
Nov 28, 2018
What if you get sick from the SN, make a mess all over your car and, for some some reason, it doesn't work?
Good point. Vomiting always seems to be a possibility. Ctb can still occur after. But inside the car it could be far from ideal.

Reactions: piratemaverick, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Lifeisatrap
ChickenAndPotatoes

ChickenAndPotatoes

Veteran Veteran
Nov 8, 2018
Thanks for the info i had no idea compartent syndrome was possible in a car. I'm curious about the tent idea, considering you can lie down opposed to being reclined. how did you find a way to do partial in a tent, like how are you supporting your weight
Compartment syndrome is possible in a car or tent. Just make sure when you are conscious and waiting for the SN to kick in/CO that you are in a good position. In a car, that good position will be laying with the seat all the way reclined. Otherwise you could pass out and slump over giving you sore muscles or worse. End up passing out and slumping onto the steering wheel depressing the horn so someone comes to save you. Try so hard to not be in a position any of your limbs get trapped under you.