cscott

cscott

Awaiting for life’s end ☠️
Jun 22, 2023
What if u take SN and have the shits straight after is that the same as vomiting ???

sash

sash

f/uk seeking partner to vanish with
Oct 1, 2023
Hi. I dont know about SN but if you take anything and the body says no then it chunders it out cos its the quickest way to get rid. It takes hours to go thru the length of our intestines

Aim

Aim

🤍
Sep 12, 2023
So how come people ctb so fast on SN then ? (Since most vomit) 🤔😅

cscott

cscott

Jun 22, 2023
So how come people ctb so fast on SN then ? (Since most vomit) 🤔😅
Cause it's lethal enough even a little amount to get in ur body & the process .. ppl vomit cause yes our body tries to get rid of stuff that's not "for it"but even if a lil seeps in then it does it's thing and that's why also they say have second drink if u puke so u know either way ur going.
Hi. I dont know about SN but if you take anything and the body says no then it chunders it out cos its the quickest way to get rid. It takes hours to go thru the length of our intestines
Yes I agree just wanted to know if it was the same as vomit though ?? … but who knows 🤷🏽‍♀️ yes the rest of the process of sn happens as u fall unconscious but once it's in it's doing it thing

Reactions: Aim
day

day

Global Mod
Jun 24, 2023
No, once the SN is absorbed into your bloodstream it will kill you no matter how much throwing up or BM's go by should you have consumed enough. You will not BM SN it acts to quickly and isn't broke down that way.

Reactions: Chronicoverwhelm, Aim and cscott
S

Sk3le

Student
Oct 30, 2021
I think since Is liquid It doesnt get absorbed trough the colon but by the stomach, diarrhea shouldnt affect it

cscott

cscott

Jun 22, 2023
I think since Is liquid It doesnt get absorbed trough the colon but by the stomach, diarrhea shouldnt affect it
They say it's ur intestines .. to get inti your bloodstream quickest .. that's why they say fast no?

sash

sash

f/uk seeking partner to vanish with
Oct 1, 2023
@cscott ah I get what you're saying now. No, if u poop anytime in the brief moment u have after taking, it wont affect SN

Reactions: cscott
cscott

cscott

Jun 22, 2023
@cscott ah I get what you're saying now. No, if u poop anytime in the brief moment u have after taking, it wont affect SN
Ahhh ok.. cool thanks for reply 🤞🏽