• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

YandereMikuMistress

YandereMikuMistress

you say falling victim to myself is weak, so be it
Apr 26, 2023
How would one go about Ordering SN to Canada BC, I've been trying to find info on what to use for the paying method, I hear pre paid visa is a good idea but I'm not entirely sure, so if anyone's got some knowledge on this please send you wisdom my way 🙏 I did ask this same question in the "SN Megathread" but I'm hoping to get this info as soon as possible and have not received any replys there.

ipmanwc0

ipmanwc0

I'll wait for you ❤️
Sep 15, 2023
Unless you can do a lot of verification for prepaid you will get it limited use which means you can't really use it online. Gift card is better but apparently some merchants do not accept

• Hugs
Reactions: YandereMikuMistress
YandereMikuMistress

YandereMikuMistress

you say falling victim to myself is weak, so be it
Apr 26, 2023
Unless you can do a lot of verification for prepaid you will get it limited use which means you can't really use it online. Gift card is better but apparently some merchants do not accept
I appreciate this info
anyhow so thank you!

ipmanwc0

ipmanwc0

I'll wait for you ❤️
Sep 15, 2023
Np reply if u have any questions or pm

• Hugs
Reactions: YandereMikuMistress