• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

L

Lifeaffirmingchoice

deserved so much better
Mar 22, 2024
So, I am hearing a lot about SN becoming difficult to procure, but it seems to be to very widely available, even in the pure form, from sites that sell common chemicals. Is there any evidence that this stuff is actually going to be unavailable or regulated any time soon? I don't see evidence of it now, but I'm not very knowledgeable about this stuff.

Reactions: divinemistress36, Nightwatcher, Iris Blue and 1 other person
D

dggtscccvfd

Mage
Jun 1, 2023
So, I am hearing a lot about SN becoming difficult to procure, but it seems to be to very widely available, even in the pure form, from sites that sell common chemicals. Is there any evidence that this stuff is actually going to be unavailable or regulated any time soon? I don't see evidence of it now, but I'm not very knowledgeable about this stuff.
It's widely available, if you're not an individual. When you make a purchase, sellers demand evidence that you're a business or institution and that you have a legitimate need for SN. For sure, look on the web and you'll find loads of sites that sell chemicals that stock SN, but many will insist in the small print that they won't sell to individuals. The number of countries that have introduced such rules only rises with time.

Reactions: innominesatanas44, divinemistress36, betternever2havbeen and 3 others
L

Lifeaffirmingchoice

deserved so much better
Mar 22, 2024
It's widely available, if you're not an individual. When you make a purchase, sellers demand evidence that you're a business or institution and that you have a legitimate need for SN. For sure, look on the web and you'll find loads of sites that sell chemicals that stock SN, but many will insist in the small print that they won't sell to individuals. The number of countries that have introduced such rules only rises with time.

Ahhh, I see. Now that makes sense. I knew there had to be a catch.

I wonder if setting up an LLC (can be done very easily in certain countries) purportedly for some food product or any other SN use would be a quick workaround...

Reactions: divinemistress36 and dggtscccvfd
D

dggtscccvfd

Mage
Jun 1, 2023
Ahhh, I see. Now that makes sense. I knew there had to be a catch.

I wonder if setting up an LLC (can be done very easily in certain countries) purportedly for some food product or any other SN use would be a quick workaround...
You can try.

Reactions: Lifeaffirmingchoice
L

Lifeaffirmingchoice

deserved so much better
Mar 22, 2024
So yeah, the info they ask for looks like it's going to be a lot more involved than just setting up an LLC, in case anyone is curious. They ask for references blah blah