• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Lavender Dreams

Lavender Dreams

serial vapist
Nov 5, 2022
Is there anyone who would know whether it is possible to have it removed or amended as accidental overdose, rather than a deliberate attempt at self harm? The doctors apparently "weren't convinced" and figured they'll put down what they desire on the medical record instead. (Although, I suspect no one could make constructive arguments under interrogation while dying)

I wasn't made aware of this until recently. They have 0 evidence to prove whether it was purposeful or not. I had not received any kind of mental health evaluation afterwards. No recorded history of depression or serious mental health issues on the nhs beforehand either.

I'm aware this is probably a question not many can answer, but any help would be welcome.

Last edited:
L

letmegetout

‘People can be dead before they’ve even died’
Jan 23, 2023
You absolutely can challenge it, you'd have to speak to your GP and see if they will change it. Give rational for why they should change it, whether they will or not is ultimately up to them because they will have got your notes from the hospital probably and it likely said that on the discharge to the GP and that's how it's ended up on your records

• Informative
Reactions: nothingbutmybest