• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

PrettyPotato

PrettyPotato

-
Dec 11, 2023
I posted a few weeks ago re Asia - if anyone knew of any SN sources.
Well I've cracked it!

Wasn't as easy as hoped - involved me hopping to another nearby country in the end - but I now have a 100% reliable (tested/verified) source for SN in Asia (AR lab grade - one is 98,8%, and one is 99,1%). Happy to also give pointers what I did re AEs, diazepam, propranolol - even digital scales, pipettes, test strips and distilled water if required.

Frankly even if you're not in Asia, still maybe worth a read if you're in one of the 'nanny state' countries like UK - I mean all it takes is jumping on a plane and booking accommodation for a week or less (I ordered it on 3rd, paid on 4th, received on 5th). Everything was paid for anonymously (cash payment option via any convenience store when ordering), and no identifying personal info or business address was necessary at all for anything.

Happy to help out if I can anyway - heck, I've got 1.5kg of the stuff here (ordered 3 different tubs from different suppliers) so could even do a 'dead drop' somewhere with one of the bottles if you were in the vicinity lol