P

PracheenKaal_00!

Student
Aug 22, 2023
At-last, my SN is arriving tmrw.
I won't CTB when SN arrives as I have more preparations to finish. Also, I have to procure other items required to CTB by SN.
I feel really excited, knowing that shortly I would have the main item to CTB. Yet, idk why I feel so anxious.
I hope the SN delivery happens without any major issues, that could potentially derail my plans.

Here's the link to my SN plan that I'm currently going through with:
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/my-finalized-sn-plan.132259/

I hope that my plans will be successful.
My deadline to CTB is Jan 31, 2024 at max. I will CTB anytime after Dec 7, 2024.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: M.O.N, Deleted member 65988, Sannti and 2 others
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
I felt this same way when my SN was planned to arrive very soon, so I understand this feeling and I'm glad for you. This anxiousness is fueled by SI, you know deep down that SN is capable of killing you and I'm pretty sure SI got influenced by this and this is your SI making you anxious but it is completely normal, nothing to worry about. Hopefully your plans go well and you can find peace.

Reactions: PracheenKaal_00!
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best of luck with your plans.

P

PracheenKaal_00!

Student
Aug 22, 2023
This anxiousness is fueled by SI, you know deep down that SN is capable of killing you and I'm pretty sure SI got influenced by this and this is your SI making you anxious but it is completely normal, nothing to worry about.
Ohh.
I hope that SI doesn't interfere during my CTB (hopefully a successful) attempt in the near future.

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
Ohh.
I hope that SI doesn't interfere during my CTB (hopefully a successful) attempt in the near future.
It will definitely do that, its why it exists actually, to prevent yourself from dying by interfering with attempts or any situation that would cause you to die in but despite this hopefully you don't struggle too much with overcoming SI.