Rayzieka

Rayzieka

Not Really Here
Apr 28, 2021
My SN just arrived, and its quite a large amount. I didn't realize it would come in such a massive bottle. However I guess there is a lot in there- but it would've been better for hiding sake if the bottle was small.
The label states that its ' NaNO2 ' and says ' >= 98.00 % '. Ive read this is what its supposed to say but I'm just checking to make sure since I didn't realize how much I'd be ordering. This is correct though?

Reactions: Pen>Sword and avoid_slow_death
avoid_slow_death

avoid_slow_death

Ready to embrace the peaceful bliss of the void.
Feb 4, 2020
Should be. I would do the aqua strip test though first to make sure.

Greenberg

Greenberg

nitrogenexit.blogspot.com
Jun 28, 2020
My SN just arrived, and its quite a large amount. I didn't realize it would come in such a massive bottle. However I guess there is a lot in there- but it would've been better for hiding sake if the bottle was small.
The label states that its ' NaNO2 ' and says ' >= 98.00 % '. Ive read this is what its supposed to say but I'm just checking to make sure since I didn't realize how much I'd be ordering. This is correct though?
You are fine @ 98% purity. Best!

Reactions: Pen>Sword
avoid_slow_death

avoid_slow_death

Ready to embrace the peaceful bliss of the void.
Feb 4, 2020
Would a blood test at the time of use be enough?
I would wait until you are close to doing it then test it. That way you have enough time to adjust your plans if need be.

Rayzieka

Rayzieka

Not Really Here
Apr 28, 2021
Another question i had is about the storage temperature.
It gets rather hot in my room and might go above 30c. Would this majorly damage the product if left unopened and in a dark box?