• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

eeyore9128

eeyore9128

and just fade away..
Jun 9, 2020
I posted here a couple months back about the SN method.I received my SN weeks ago but sidelined it because i couldn't get any meto or Benzos.

I just saw my doctor and finally got a prescription for my anxiety - its Mirtazapine 15mg (but i might go up to 30?). Is this a suitable replacement for Benzos?

Reactions: Busdriver
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Not in the context you are asking

Reactions: autumnal
I

I screwed up

Waiting for the damn bus
Sep 11, 2019
No it will not work instead of meto or benzo

Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
Not sure if you already told that to your doctor but you could say you get panic attacks and they might prescribe you bromazepam which is what I got prescribed too. It's to calm you down after a panic attack, kind of SOS medication but I kind of abuse it and use it other times too:I

eeyore9128

eeyore9128

and just fade away..
Jun 9, 2020
I have to wait a week to see whether these meds work for me, then he said to call. i could ask for something else but I'm not sure he'll buy the panic attack excuse, but I'll keep it in mind. thanku

W

WhatIsMyLife

Experienced
Apr 22, 2020
Not sure if you already told that to your doctor but you could say you get panic attacks and they might prescribe you bromazepam which is what I got prescribed too. It's to calm you down after a panic attack, kind of SOS medication but I kind of abuse it and use it other times too:I
That's a benzo. Very hard to get in Australia.

• Aww..
Reactions: eeyore9128
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
That's a benzo. Very hard to get in Australia.
yeah that's why I recommended asking the psychiatrist about it. Because those are given for panic attacks, also Xanax is what my friend got for anxiety

W

WhatIsMyLife

Experienced
Apr 22, 2020
yeah that's why I recommended asking the psychiatrist about it. Because those are given for panic attacks, also Xanax is what my friend got for anxiety
Unfortunately, benzos are next to impossible to get for mental health issues, unless you're willing to wait a year, after having tried every antidepressent in the book. Even then you have to find a psych willing to prescribe it.

• Aww..
eeyore9128

eeyore9128

and just fade away..
Jun 9, 2020
i was hoping to get xanax or something, but he started describing SSRIs and SNRIs and 2 other kinds of anxiety meds and somewhere in there he described how one or more of them might put me more on edge instead of calming me down. i mentioned i wanted a sleeping aid too and he said Mirtazapine did both: take before bed and it helps you sleep and keeps you calm the next day (apparently; I'll be taking it's for the first time tonight so we'll see).

Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
Unfortunately, benzos are next to impossible to get for mental health issues, unless you're willing to wait a year, after having tried every antidepressent in the book. Even then you have to find a psych willing to prescribe it.
that's weird, I'm from Europe and rules are pretty strict here but I got prescribed Bromazepam only after trying about 4 medications. Sucks tho :notsure: I guess dark net could b an option

• Wow
W

WhatIsMyLife

Experienced
Apr 22, 2020
i was hoping to get xanax or something, but he started describing SSRIs and SNRIs and 2 other kinds of anxiety meds and somewhere in there he described how one or more of them might put me more on edge instead of calming me down. i mentioned i wanted a sleeping aid too and he said Mirtazapine did both: take before bed and it helps you sleep and keeps you calm the next day (apparently; I'll be taking it's for the first time tonight so we'll see).
Xanax is Schedule 8 aka a narcotic. No chance a doctor would prescribe it.
that's weird, I'm from Europe and rules are pretty strict here but I got prescribed Bromazepam only after trying about 4 medications. Sucks tho :notsure: I guess dark net could b an option
Yeah it sucks. My psych said that newer/modern psychs won't ever prescribe it unless it's for assistance with alcohol withdrawal symptoms. He said some older doctors/psychs might prescribe it.

Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
Xanax is Schedule 8 aka a narcotic. No chance a doctor would prescribe it.

Yeah it sucks. My psych said that newer/modern psychs won't ever prescribe it unless it's for assistance with alcohol withdrawal symptoms. He said some older doctors/psychs might prescribe it.
I go to a psychiatrist from the health care system (idk how to say it but it's free and from the state) and she is quite older so maybe she isn't completely up to date with these medications. My other friend that I mentioned that got Xanax, they went to a private psychiatrist and just filled out a test about their mental state and got it that way. They said that the doctor seemed pretty careless and not great

eeyore9128

eeyore9128

and just fade away..
Jun 9, 2020
i wish i lived OS. Australia has too many laws safeguarding us XD

i might bring up xanax during our check-in. maybe. i could just tell him the dose/med isn't strong enough to put me to sleep fast? or that it makes me feel 'weird' during the day? I'll see how the first dose goes so i can draw from experience.

W

WhatIsMyLife

Experienced
Apr 22, 2020
I go to a psychiatrist from the health care system (idk how to say it but it's free and from the state) and she is quite older so maybe she isn't completely up to date with these medications. My other friend that I mentioned that got Xanax, they went to a private psychiatrist and just filled out a test about their mental state and got it that way. They said that the doctor seemed pretty careless and not great
Australia is ridiculously strict. In some states, they have a computer system that makes records of "dangerous" medications. If you are even to reqest a benzo, they note it down, even if they don't prescribe it. If you live in one of those states, you have one chance to get it. Sucks because ctb is quite an anxious event lmao. Wish I could drink alcohol before SN, wouldn't mind some liquid courage to motivate me.

• Aww..
Reactions: Nymph