i.was.lonely

i.was.lonely

i love rain
Oct 3, 2023
Hi,

I'm planning to CTB soon using SN, but I need a little bit of guidance before I actually do it.

I have 50 grams of SN powder, 99% purity, and I have an OTC sedative (Doxylamine from the brand Unisom). But I don't have a proper antiemetic.

I'm unable to get a prescription for a dopamine antagonist antiemetic, for a variety of reasons. I've already tried going to doctors and online pharmacies, but I haven't had any luck.

I know the chances of vomiting are almost 100% if I don't take an antiemetic (at least not a proper one), but I'm not sure I have a choice.

I'm thinking of just taking some OTC antiemetic, like Dramamine, even though it won't be the right kind. And I'll mix two batches of the SN drink (25g in each) in case I throw up, which is likely.

I really don't know what to do and I wish I didn't have to risk majorly fucking the plan up, but I don't think I have much of a choice.

Please give me advice/any thoughts.

• Hugs
Reactions: mind_split, avaruus and ipmanwc0
ipmanwc0

ipmanwc0

I'll wait for you ❤️
Sep 15, 2023
there are some online vendors that will send prescription drugs without prescription

avaruus

avaruus

loser · gone very soon
Aug 17, 2022
Antiemetics are not absolutely nescessary, as most people will vomit regardless. As long as you can hold it atleast for the first 5 minutes, you should be good.
And you have 50 grams, so it's good to make a second glass to take right after if you vomit.

Of course if you want to be sure, it's good idea to wait until you get a hold of proper anti-emetic

Reactions: Meditation guide
Dying2077

Dying2077

Student
Oct 6, 2023
Antiemetics are not absolutely nescessary, as most people will vomit regardless. As long as you can hold it atleast for the first 5 minutes, you should be good.
And you have 50 grams, so it's good to make a second glass to take right after if you vomit.

Of course if you want to be sure, it's good idea to wait until you get a hold of proper anti-emetic
I've heard that benzo doesn't matter but meto? not important ?

There are different topics. Some swallow SN without anything and do not vomit, while others do not. SN without benzo loses consciousness in ten minutes, while others lose consciousness in twenty minutes. I did not get it.

avaruus

avaruus

loser · gone very soon
Aug 17, 2022
I've heard that benzo doesn't matter but meto? not important ?
It's not that meto is bad, or doesn't help at all. But it's absolutely not nescessary. There have been many reports of people taking just SN without anything else, and have said that their feeling was fine.

Here is an example:
(He said it was bearable)

And regardless, most people will vomit whether they take meto or not.

Reactions: Meditation guide
Dying2077

Dying2077

Student
Oct 6, 2023
It's not that meto is bad, or doesn't help at all. But it's absolutely not nescessary. There have been many reports of people taking just SN without anything else, and have said that their feeling was fine.

Here is an example:
(He said it was bearable)

And regardless, most people will vomit whether they take meto or not.
I saw this topic five minutes ago. Yes, without benzo or Mito, it seems to work. Did he pass out in 15 minutes?

avaruus

avaruus

loser · gone very soon
Aug 17, 2022
Loss of consciousness is usually from SN or benzo?
SN causes low blood pressure, so fainting is almost guaranteed before death. Loss of consciousness doesn't really happen with benzos unless you take a really heavy dose. Well above of whats recommended by all the guides.

Dying2077

Dying2077

Student
Oct 6, 2023
SN causes low blood pressure, so fainting is almost guaranteed before death. Loss of consciousness doesn't really happen with benzos unless you take a really heavy dose. Well above of whats recommended by all the guides.
Why ppl said Benzo kick in or something? Does it make them lose consciousness or what?

i.was.lonely

i.was.lonely

i love rain
Oct 3, 2023
Why ppl said Benzo kick in or something? Does it make them lose consciousness or what?
Pretty sure those people are referring to the Benzos calming them down/lowering their anxiety levels. Like the other person said, you could probably pass out from a super high dose of Benzos, but swallowing that many Benzo pills along with the SN drink will irritate your stomach too much and you'll be more likely to vomit.

D

Deleted member 65988

If you can get them and by all means, get them. Just because people vomit with or without them, doesn't mean you should compromise for your particular situation, you never know how much of a difference they could make.

i.was.lonely

i.was.lonely

i love rain
Oct 3, 2023
If you can get them and by all means, get them. Just because people vomit with or without them, doesn't mean you should compromise for your particular situation, you never know how much of a difference they could make.
True; but if I can't get any prescription antiemetics, should I just go with something over the counter, like Dramamine? Cuz I'm completely unable to get a prescription.

D

Deleted member 65988

True; but if I can't get any prescription antiemetics, should I just go with something over the counter, like Dramamine? Cuz I'm completely unable to get a prescription.
I think Dramamine will work just fine.

A

alterationitfinds

Sep 21, 2023
Hi,

I'm planning to CTB soon using SN, but I need a little bit of guidance before I actually do it.

I have 50 grams of SN powder, 99% purity, and I have an OTC sedative (Doxylamine from the brand Unisom). But I don't have a proper antiemetic.

I'm unable to get a prescription for a dopamine antagonist antiemetic, for a variety of reasons. I've already tried going to doctors and online pharmacies, but I haven't had any luck.

I know the chances of vomiting are almost 100% if I don't take an antiemetic (at least not a proper one), but I'm not sure I have a choice.

I'm thinking of just taking some OTC antiemetic, like Dramamine, even though it won't be the right kind. And I'll mix two batches of the SN drink (25g in each) in case I throw up, which is likely.

I really don't know what to do and I wish I didn't have to risk majorly fucking the plan up, but I don't think I have much of a choice.

i'm not entirely sure where you are but for anyone else it may concern cyclizine works wonders and is available at the boots counter (UK) , just say your being sick constantly and can't keep food down and they'll give it to you, it's worked wonders for me in past ODs
hope this may help if your looking for something accessible to everyone

real person

real person

Experienced
Dec 11, 2023
Hi,

hey mind pming me about where you sourced your SN?
there are some online vendors that will send prescription drugs without prescription
which online vendors? could u plz pm me?

Last edited: