lucifer_yoo

lucifer_yoo

Apr 19, 2024
I have antacid which says sustained release( I don't know what that means ) will it be okay while taking stat dose of SN? And how much propranolol should we take? I have 40mg propranolol tabs. It isn't mentioned anywhere about propranolol dosage in Stan's guide

AmericanMary

AmericanMary

Mage
Apr 30, 2024
Neither anti acids or propranolol are reccomended by the PPH anymore.

I am still planning to use them in the method I have created.

Look through some older forums. There is a lot of discussion on these debates in the comments of the mega threads.

There is no "right" regiment. Everyone takes different amounts at different times, if at all. This is going to be something you need to create for yourself.

This is my favorite SN thread personally. Although my method various.

Edit:
This is part of MY HYPOTHETICAL regiment. 100% this plan was made for me, with my health conditions and what I want from it. It is not one size fits all. Please do not go off of this. I am sharing what I believe what would work for me.

Day 2:

8hrs: 10mg meto

16hrs: 10mg meto

23hrs: 1000mg paracetamol and RC benzo

23:15hrs: 30mg meto + 8mg zofran + 400mg propanol

23:30: 800mg Tagamet

24: cheers bitchhh. 35g of SN dissolved in water and RC benzos

Last edited:
lucifer_yoo

lucifer_yoo

Apr 19, 2024
Neither anti acids or propranolol are reccomended by the PPH anymore.

I am still planning to use them in the method I have created.

Look through some older forums. There is a lot of discussion on these debates in the comments of the mega threads.

There is no "right" regiment. Everyone takes different amounts at different times, if at all. This is going to be something you need to create for yourself.

This is my favorite SN thread personally. Although my method various.

Edit:
This is part of MY HYPOTHETICAL regiment. 100% this plan was made for me, with my health conditions and what I want from it. It is not one size fits all. Please do not go off of this. I am sharing what I believe what would work for me.

Day 2:

8hrs: 10mg meto

16hrs: 10mg meto

23hrs: 1000mg paracetamol and RC benzo

23:15hrs: 30mg meto + 8mg zofran + 400mg propanol

23:30: 800mg Tagamet

24: cheers bitchhh. 35g of SN dissolved in water and RC benzos
Thanks for sharing this ❤️ Went through the protocols some people take p disolved with SN and some 40 mins prior does this make any difference?