• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

real person

real person

Experienced
Dec 11, 2023
Does anyone know what the bpm heart rate is for tachycardia from using SN? How distressing is it (i'm also interested in any further resources)?
I saw someone say they had something like 180 bpm while taking SN, which sounds very distressing, but other people say your heart rate when taking SN is just like if you were doing exercise.
Btw does anyone know where you can buy propranolol online?

Last edited:
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Forever Sleep
thinvy

thinvy

Woefully Yours, Luka
Aug 7, 2023
It's really gonna vary on how distressing it is. I have a heart condition that makes me tachycardic pretty much all the time and I barely notice until I hit around 170 bpm. I just feel a bit winded.

I'm not sure there's gonna be many documented sources on what peoples HR got to while using SN as most people were... y'know... dying, but from what I've seen with no specific numbers, yeah, a lot of people say that they felt like they would if they were exercising.

I guess if you want to see how you feel at higher heart rates to know ahead of time, go do some burpees with some sort of weight, then sit/lay down.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Forever Sleep and real person
Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
How distressing is it (i'm also interested in any further resources)?
I saw someone say they had something like 180 bpm while taking SN, which sounds very distressing, but other people say your heart rate when taking SN is just like if you were doing exercise.
Maybe not the best person to answer, but I experienced it during my past attempt when I ODed on a stimulant (methylphenidate). I will be honest, it's a bit foggy, but I recall the heart monitor in the hospital going between loud alert beeping and silence depending on my emotions. A google search tells me the alarm goes off at 130, though I don't quite remember. Hard to describe, but I played solitaire with uno cards (I was high off my ass without phone access, please understand) and that alone was thrilling enough to cause the alarm. The highest I saw my bpm was when I stood up with permission and a nurse yelled "SIT HER DOWN SHES ALMOST AT 180" lol. Important to mention I was hooked up to something entering my bloodstream that nurses said was IV. I dunno my medical terminology so that could've been anything.

Maybe it's because I was high and surpassed SI anyways, but it wasn't bad. In fact, it was something of a thrilling feeling. The worst of it occurred when I was talking or having fun/passing the time, it was like those feelings were intensified. I can best describe it as being somewhat manic(??) feeling. Tachycardia occurred before I was in the hospital when my SI was trying to get me to seek help after taking the pills, and while that was a much worse feeling of my heart pounding it wasn't enough to make me worry. I was found after 5 hours, so it was never enough to make me quit.

When the alarms went off, deep breathing was an instinct of mine to lower my bpm quickly. My body just kinda knew what to do. My vision was slightly blurry for a short bit before I was hospitalized, but not at my highest bpm. Aside from initial SI, I felt fine. Great actually.

I experienced:
•120-140 (?) resting bpm
•180 bpm max
•Shortness of breath that helped lower bpm if worked against.
•Slight blurring of vision EARLY ON.
•Felt good lol

I think the suffering of tachycardia really depends on the context. It doesn't hurt, I was actually able to ignore it almost entirely despite experiencing it for like 12-24 hours (it's a blur I'm sorry), but it can be terrifying if you aren't ready to die. Annoying if you are ready to die. Not painful.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Forever Sleep and real person
real person

real person

Experienced
Dec 11, 2023
I think the suffering of tachycardia really depends on the context. It doesn't hurt, I was actually able to ignore it almost entirely despite experiencing it for like 12-24 hours (it's a blur I'm sorry), but it can be terrifying if you aren't ready to die. Annoying if you are ready to die. Not painful.
ik its not actually painful, it's just that i'm squeemish and even just thinking about having a faster heart rate makes me want to throw up, so I was wondering if this means the SN method would be near impossible for me without propranolol. As long as bpm isn't over 150 on SN though i think it'll be manageable, but i'm still trying to find any information on what a persons heart rate with SN is usually

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
S

Sid19

Student
May 26, 2023
ik its not actually painful, it's just that i'm squeemish and even just thinking about having a faster heart rate makes me want to throw up, so I was wondering if this means the SN method would be near impossible for me without propranolol. As long as bpm isn't over 150 on SN though i think it'll be manageable, but i'm still trying to find any information on what a persons heart rate with SN is usually
How much of propranolol do one need (mg) for sn?

Reactions: real person
Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
If you are worried about feeling squeamish and throwing up then you have bigger problems.

D

DepressedChemMajor

o7
Oct 24, 2023
Maybe not the best person to answer, but I experienced it during my past attempt when I ODed on a stimulant (methylphenidate). I will be honest, it's a bit foggy, but I recall the heart monitor in the hospital going between loud alert beeping and silence depending on my emotions. A google search tells me the alarm goes off at 130, though I don't quite remember. Hard to describe, but I played solitaire with uno cards (I was high off my ass without phone access, please understand) and that alone was thrilling enough to cause the alarm. The highest I saw my bpm was when I stood up with permission and a nurse yelled "SIT HER DOWN SHES ALMOST AT 180" lol. Important to mention I was hooked up to something entering my bloodstream that nurses said was IV. I dunno my medical terminology so that could've been anything.

Maybe it's because I was high and surpassed SI anyways, but it wasn't bad. In fact, it was something of a thrilling feeling. The worst of it occurred when I was talking or having fun/passing the time, it was like those feelings were intensified. I can best describe it as being somewhat manic(??) feeling. Tachycardia occurred before I was in the hospital when my SI was trying to get me to seek help after taking the pills, and while that was a much worse feeling of my heart pounding it wasn't enough to make me worry. I was found after 5 hours, so it was never enough to make me quit.

When the alarms went off, deep breathing was an instinct of mine to lower my bpm quickly. My body just kinda knew what to do. My vision was slightly blurry for a short bit before I was hospitalized, but not at my highest bpm. Aside from initial SI, I felt fine. Great actually.

I experienced:
•120-140 (?) resting bpm
•180 bpm max
•Shortness of breath that helped lower bpm if worked against.
•Slight blurring of vision EARLY ON.
•Felt good lol

Shit I remember my OD on methylphenidate, it was fucking mental hell. They gave me like 3 injections of nifedipine and lorazepam just to calm me down. Didn't even make me feel high until they gave me more lorazepam to sedate me. I don't remember my HR, but my blood pressure was +200/1xx. How much mph did u consume?

Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
Shit I remember my OD on methylphenidate, it was fucking mental hell. They gave me like 3 injections of nifedipine and lorazepam just to calm me down. Didn't even make me feel high until they gave me more lorazepam to sedate me. I don't remember my HR, but my blood pressure was +200/1xx. How much mph did u consume?
Man it's been a while. I think one pill was somewhere in the 50 mg range and I took exactly 20, so somewhere above 1,000 mg? Sorry my memory is crap. If those numbers seem odd then I'm probably remembering wrong. I know I was high dosage and exactly 20 pills though

O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
Does anyone know what the bpm heart rate is for tachycardia from using SN? How distressing is it (i'm also interested in any further resources)?
Btw does anyone know where you can buy propranolol online?
I once had a tachycardia episode where my heart rate hit 152, didn't feel anything abnormal--heart tests showed nothing wrong

S

stuckinthemud

Student
Nov 14, 2023
I don't think it would get that high if you took propranolol before

ThymeToLeave

ThymeToLeave

Adventurer
Dec 12, 2023
A pounding/rapid heartbeat makes me panic and I think if you have something to reduce your anxiety (benzos) the heart rate itself won't be a huge deal. Just remind yourself the heart racing is a natural part of taking SN and it'll all be over soon. A solid dose of benzos will help you stay calm even when you would otherwise be freaking out.

Reactions: real person
real person

real person

Experienced
Dec 11, 2023
A pounding/rapid heartbeat makes me panic and I think if you have something to reduce your anxiety (benzos) the heart rate itself won't be a huge deal. Just remind yourself the heart racing is a natural part of taking SN and it'll all be over soon. A solid dose of benzos will help you stay calm even when you would otherwise be freaking out.
how much diazepam would you take and how much longer before taking SN would you take it? 20mg 40 minutes before the SN? Also do you think it could be risky taking to much since you could vomit from the SN and then either fall asleep or not be strong enough to reach for a second glass?
If you are worried about feeling squeamish and throwing up then you have bigger problems.
omg what bigger problems? surely if i can keep 25 grams of SN down for 10 minutes, and then after that i have a second glass once i throw up, i should be good right?