• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

L

Lovestolearn

Jan 2, 2021
For the sn method is a scale nesscary? I don't really have the time or the money for a scale so I hope it's not but I wanna do this right.

Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
You can get digital scales for next to nothing. You don't really need them, it's just simpler than dividing the stuff up.

L

Lovestolearn

Jan 2, 2021
You can get digital scales for next to nothing. You don't really need them, it's just simpler than dividing the stuff up.
But why can't I use measure spoons? Everything in is milliliters right? Or am I just dumb

Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
The spoons will more than likely me in millilitres, yes. I don't know what weight a spoons worth on sn is.

Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
You would have to divide it out based on the weight of the contents. If it's 100g, dividing it into 5 equal piles will get you roughly 20g in each pile. 200g 10 piles and so on.

Reactions: Lovestolearn, AbsoluteNothingness and Lostandlooking
E

EeEeEeEeYy

Feb 16, 2021
But why can't I use measure spoons? Everything in is milliliters right? Or am I just dumb
dont use any measuring spoon, sn should NOT contact metal in any way, so use plastic/wooden tools

• Wow
Reactions: sadgirl9999, NegativeSymptoms, Mizuri and 1 other person
L

Lovestolearn

Jan 2, 2021
You would have to divide it out based on the weight of the contents. If it's 100g, dividing it into 5 equal piles will get you roughly 20g in each pile. 200g 10 piles and so on.
Ah ok. Just like I thought. Thank you.

Reactions: Mentalmick
E

EeEeEeEeYy

Feb 16, 2021
May I ask why? I'm genuinely curious
yikes i messed up thats for SA. im very sorry people please disregard my earlier comment. SN is completely safe to handle with metal tools

• Love
Reactions: Sunset764, NegativeSymptoms and mirko