• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Sonny77

Sonny77

Aug 17, 2023
I want to practice the SN method. However, I would like to secure the method. My reasoning is this:

1. I take antiemetics accordingly days before and additionally a larger amount of them shortly before
2. On the Suziz day, I take an increased dose of lorazepam shortly before
3. 10 minutes later I take the SN
4. After that I want to smoke an opoid on aluminum foil to induce unconsciousness faster.

Now my question: I was thinking of heroin or fentanyl. Fentanyl is of course my opioid of choice, but it's hard to come by here. Heroin would be easy to come by.
Does that make sense in combination with SN? I am thinking of the problem of inheritance raking.

As you know, as a person unaccustomed to the substance of opioids, vomiting is inevitable. So does it promote unconsciousness or do I have to be afraid of throwing up everything faster and having an unsuccessful attempt?

befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
2....please read...

For all overdose and poison methods, the long and fast acting benzo Diazepam (Valium) is recommended.

Diazepam works fast (30-60 minutes) and long (up to 50 hours).

Lorazepam (Ativan) is a medium-acting benzo (12-14 hours). The highest blood level is reached after 1-2 hours.

So think for yourself if it´s right to take Lorazepam only 10 minutes before SN.

Have you thoroughly informed yourself about the possible risks of SN and a benzo / heroin / opioid / Fentanyl overdose ?
I´m asking this because I see in your profile that as a new member you can't use the search function yet.

Last edited:
Reactions: ApparentlyNot
Sonny77

Sonny77

Aug 17, 2023
Hey befree. Lorazepam is a very fast acting Benzodiazepine. Compared to oxazepam it is much stronger, diazepam has a longer half-life. But who cares in this case whether the half-life is 30 or 12 hours. This is my experience, but if I see a mistake please correct me. :-)

LSDXMT

LSDXMT

Aug 17, 2023
I think dying while high on opioids might be the best way to die.

Whyami

Whyami

I'm a creep, I'm a weirdo, wth I'm doing here?
Jun 21, 2023
2....please read...

For all overdose and poison methods, the long and fast acting benzo Diazepam (Valium) is recommended.

Lorazepam (Ativan) is a medium-acting benzo (12-14 hours). The highest blood level is reached after 1-2 hours.

So think for yourself if it´s right to take Lorazepam only 10 minutes before SN.

Have you thoroughly informed yourself about the possible risks of SN and a benzo / heroin / opioid / Fentanyl overdose ?
I´m asking this because I see in your profile that as a new member you can't use the search function yet.
Hi, what's about alprazolam (Xanax)? Thanks for your answer ✨

befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
alprazolam (Xanax)
A medium acting benzo, works within 20-60 minutes, highest blood level 1-2 hours, for 12-15 hours.

Reactions: Whyami
Sonny77

Sonny77

Aug 17, 2023
Hey beefree,
that wasn't an attack on you! I am a nurse and have experience, including from personal use, that lorazepam induces sleep faster than diazepam. This is because of my medical knowledge that LOrazepam has a sleep-promoting effect than diazepam, with diazepam having a more calming effect on the heart rate. Alprazolam, on the other hand, has an effect on the solution to anxiety.

However. I'm concerned with a rapid onset of unconsciousness. Death with SN should last about 40 minutes. That's why I think the half-life doesn't matter.

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

…
Jul 10, 2023
2....please read...

Do you know any diazepam sources that are trustable or are they all on the DW?

Whyami

Whyami

I'm a creep, I'm a weirdo, wth I'm doing here?
Jun 21, 2023
A medium acting benzo, works within 20-60 minutes, highest blood level 1-2 hours, for 12-15 hours.
Thanks for your answer 🤗 So how much time before taking the SN you suggest to take the Xanax? And which quantity?

Sonny77

Sonny77

Aug 17, 2023
I haven't. But that's the point of asking a forum together. And I don't know the connections between SN and opoids! I think I asked my question specifically.

Basically, I don't need it because fentanyl alone is deadly. Nevertheless, I ask you to answer my question. If there are answers to this in the forum, I apologize for asking.