• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

LocalAngel

LocalAngel

Lost, wanting out.
Feb 7, 2023
I managed to get prescribed Olazapine. This was... shockingly not difficult to do. I have a few questions in regards to its antiemetic usage:

How much, and when for SN? I was thinking at minimum 10mg, though i have a bigger body, so that probably factors in as well. I was also thinking maybe an hour before drinking the SN- as i'm thinking of doing stat.

Thoughts? Any input welcomed.

jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
I don't think olanzapine is ideal. But maybe gor for the same dose as meto is recommended by Stan's guide

LocalAngel

LocalAngel

Lost, wanting out.
Feb 7, 2023
I don't think olanzapine is ideal. But maybe gor for the same dose as meto is recommended by Stan's guide
Why do you think that, sorry? There's several studies of it being used in chemotherapy for Nasuea, alongside other things like it being mentioned in stans guide under the catagory of "you don't need to find an antiemetic if you're on any of the following". 30 mg would be a max dose, so maybe closer to 25mg? No idea.

jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
Why do you think that, sorry? There's several studies of it being used in chemotherapy for Nasuea, alongside other things like it being mentioned in stans guide. 30 mg would be a max dose, so maybe closer to 25mg? No idea.
I didn't think it was used to treat nausea because it's not as effective as others. I'd go higher than the max dose to get the greatest effect, but I don't know what dose it would plateau at.

• Love
Reactions: LocalAngel
LocalAngel

LocalAngel

Lost, wanting out.
Feb 7, 2023
I didn't think it was used to treat nausea because it's not as effective as others. I'd go higher than the max dose to get the greatest effect, but I don't know what dose it would plateau at.
Ah okay! Maybe just 30-40mgs then, not sure. Thanks for the input though, genuinely.

• Love
Reactions: jodes2