checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
That's what they said to me 80%

Just got on to my bank

I think they can do a check on your details

U get a copy and a hard back post, they have my name address

View attachment 69073

They weren't happy with you! so did you lie about your age but then not be able to prove it?

So now your bank know where you ordered from aswell! i mean it would of shown as a transaction,butnow you flagged it up worse because you wanted your refund. i wonder if that might cause you problems???

Last edited:
J

Jkennedy

Knocking on death's door
May 20, 2021
They weren't happy with you! so did you lie about your age but then not be able to prove it?
They knew my age regardless that I put 55

So now your bank know where you ordered from aswell! i mean it would of shown as a transaction,butnow you flagged it up worse because you wanted your refund. i wonder if that might cause you problems???
I can't see that, told my bank it was education purposes
They knew my age regardless that I put 55

I can't see that, told my bank it was education purposes
They can do checks on your details, u had the same issue?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210531_195001_com.android.email.jpg
    Screenshot_20210531_195001_com.android.email.jpg
    337.7 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
Reactions: checkouttime
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
what so are you saying that the information you input on their site, they knew was false even though you didn't provide ID they still figured out your age? I think not disclosing your terminal illness would of flagged straight away!!

J

Jkennedy

Knocking on death's door
May 20, 2021
Yeah that was a red flag, but why would they continue to say that's not your real age, name/ address/ bank details. A place like that is able to find stuff out like your real age off the information given obviously, don't ask me how but I stated I was 55. I also just said I was terminally ill didn't say why, didn't ask.
I got that off the back of a no response off them for days
Wow. You would think Exit would be less passive aggressive and pompous towards a suicidal individual, irrespective of their age or reasons. I am sure many people purchase their Handbook and manage to lie about their age and circumstances to acquire a copy. Those over the age of 50 and with a specific set of illnesses are not the only people in genuine need who suffer in life.
I'm assuming they can background check off Ur information

C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
Well if they can background check you and find out all that information, that would be a worry to me. I mean if you pissed them off that much, what stopping them passing your details on?
Wow. You would think Exit would be less passive aggressive and pompous towards a suicidal individual, irrespective of their age or reasons. I am sure many people purchase their Handbook and manage to lie about their age and circumstances to acquire a copy. Those over the age of 50 and with a specific set of illnesses are not the only people in genuine need who suffer in life.

It does say if you are under 50 but with a valid reason if i remember right.

Last edited:
J

Jkennedy

Knocking on death's door
May 20, 2021
Well if they can background check you and find out all that information, that would be a worry to me. I mean if you pissed them off that much, what stopping them passing your details on?

It does say if you are under 50 but with a valid reason if i remember right.
I don't think they are gonna do that, and if they did the police gonna show up and say, so Ur suicidal son?
I don't think they are gonna do that, and if they did the police gonna show up and say, so Ur suicidal son?
I think 50% of the region is suicidal

C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020

I think 50% of the region is suicidal

we'll you never know, if they can find your real age out without you telling them they must have access to all sorts of info. thats the sort of info police can find out, not usually accessed by just anyone or a random site!!

J

Jkennedy

Knocking on death's door
May 20, 2021
we'll you never know, if they can find your real age out without you telling them they must have access to all sorts of info. thats the sort of info police can find out, not usually accessed by just anyone or a random site!!
I don't know, if they are calling my bluff or what, I really don't, I stated I was 55 and they stated I lied on 2 occasions
I can't tell u otherwise, I can old tell u what they said, they never stated my real age.
I said I was terminally ill, they asked me what with and I said dose it matter what with, Im a customer can I have a copy please lol
It's Exit not a random site, I'm sure they run the euthanasia clinic in Holland and probably have a database checking system for purpose of work.
probably a load of under 50s on this site has rang the clinic up to see if they qualify to get put down. They gonna run checks.
I don't know, if they are calling my bluff or what, I really don't, I stated I was 55 and they stated I lied on 2 occasions
I can't tell u otherwise, I can old tell u what they said, they never stated my real age.
I said I was terminally ill, they asked me what with and I said dose it matter what with, Im a customer can I have a copy please lol

It's Exit not a random site, I'm sure they run the euthanasia clinic in Holland and probably have a database checking system for purpose of work.
probably a load of under 50s on this site has rang the clinic up to see if they qualify to get put down. They gonna run checks.
Look at all the clinic's they run, not some site.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210531_214614_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210531_214614_com.android.chrome.jpg
    675.6 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020

Look at all the clinic's they run, not some site.

yeah i know they are linked to euthanasia. If they had been able to get info about your age etc and what else could they find from what details you said you gave them, it would be worrying thats what i was saying.

then they have them details and know you are under age, so why wouldn't they report you. i mean they clearly wasn't happy with what you'd even if they did sign off bye, exit!!!

J

Jkennedy

Knocking on death's door
May 20, 2021
yeah i know they are linked to euthanasia. If they had been able to get info about your age etc and what else could they find from what details you said you gave them, it would be worrying thats what i was saying.

then they have them details and know you are under age, so why wouldn't they report you. i mean they clearly wasn't happy with what you'd even if they did sign off bye, exit!!!
They said they were gonna give me 80% back for messing them around!
Then they ignored me and gave me nothing.
I contacted my bank and got a full refund and them annoyed messages, my bank forced there hand.
What they gonna do go to the authority in the UK and say what we ran a check on this lad he lied and he's sucidal.
You are worried about nothing l, my bank made them refund me by law regardless what reason.

C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
They said they were gonna give me 80% back for messing them around!
Then they ignored me and gave me nothing.
I contacted my bank and got a full refund and them annoyed messages, my bank forced there hand.
What they gonna do go to the authority in the UK and say what we ran a check on this lad he lied and he's sucidal.
You are worried about nothing l, my bank made them refund me by law regardless what reason.

I'm not worried about anything, I've got N and didn't bother using fake info or bitcoin whatever. the police thing doesn't worry me at all. I was just pointing out it could be worrying if someone could find such information.

$80 refund they offer!

J

Jkennedy

Knocking on death's door
May 20, 2021
I'm not worried about anything, I've got N and didn't bother using fake info or bitcoin whatever. the police thing doesn't worry me at all. I was just pointing out it could be worrying if someone could find such information.

$80 refund they offer!
Yeah but don't give u it

OnlyTheWind

OnlyTheWind

Serena / Meatball head
Aug 29, 2020
As I'm sure to fuck something up in the preparation for the SN method, and N being too difficult to source, I'm down to partial/ full suspension or inert gas. I get the impression that the latter is the best way to go, just like being put under before surgery, only you never have to wake up again.

C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
As I'm sure to fuck something up in the preparation for the SN method, and N being too difficult to source, I'm down to partial/ full suspension or inert gas. I get the impression that the latter is the best way to go, just like being put under before surgery, only you never have to wake up again.

I can't see anything less easy than drinking something myself. partial you need to make the knot, inert gas source the bottle, regulator make a hood and first correctly? i don't think they are hard to do, just require alot more effort than making a drink lol

each to their own though i suppose!!!!

Reactions: OnlyTheWind
OnlyTheWind

OnlyTheWind

Serena / Meatball head
Aug 29, 2020
I can't see anything less easy than drinking something myself. partial you need to make the knot, inert gas source the bottle, regulator make a hood and first correctly? i don't think they are hard to do, just require alot more effort than making a drink lol

each to their own though i suppose!!!!

I am somewhat put off by the need to also get anti-emetics and fast. For inert gas, I would be going with a diving mask, so I don't need to worry about making the hood. I already have ropes configured in the right knot and ready to use if partial/full were my choice.

C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
I am somewhat put off by the need to also get anti-emetics and fast. For inert gas, I would be going with a diving mask, so I don't need to worry about making the hood. I already have ropes configured in the right knot and ready to use if partial/full were my choice.

yeah the anti e thing bothered me. i ended up getting an anti e thats OTC. If i had bee noosing SN i wouldn't even bother with an anti e, you are going to be sick anyway!!!! ah well if you already got the stuff ready then you shouldn't have any problems apart from maybe SI!!

R

Rae82

Student
Jun 4, 2021
Is N a more peaceful death than SN, without the need for anti-emetics?

Reactions: checkouttime
LifeQuitter2018

LifeQuitter2018

Wanderer
Aug 12, 2018
Is N a more peaceful death than SN, without the need for anti-emetics?

You still need anti-emetics for N. Talk about peacefulness, yes, N is a golden ticket.

S

Sullun

Jul 5, 2020
Is traveling to Peru/Bolivia completely off the table?

If I hadn't been successful with D that is what I was going to do. Probably Mexico in my case because it is easier to get there for me, but Peru seemed like a good option as well.
In this scenario do you think you'd need to ctb in Peru / Mexico? I've thought of doing this but I really want to ctb in the UK. How difficult do you think it would be to get the N back to the UK?

Greenberg

Greenberg

nitrogenexit.blogspot.com
Jun 28, 2020
In this scenario do you think you'd need to ctb in Peru / Mexico? I've thought of doing this but I really want to ctb in the UK. How difficult do you think it would be to get the N back to the UK?
There will be issues if customs find out that you were bringing back N from another country. Depending on how the UK classifies the possession of N without a license, it may result in severe penalties or fines, and potential jail time. Please be very careful.

Reactions: Sullun
S

Sullun

Jul 5, 2020
There will be issues if customs find out that you were bringing back N from another country. Depending on how the UK classifies the possession of N without a license, it may result in severe penalties or fines, and potential jail time. Please be very careful.
Okay, thanks. Either I ctb abroad or find a way of getting hold of N in this country then.

Reactions: Greenberg
Greenberg

Greenberg

nitrogenexit.blogspot.com
Jun 28, 2020
Okay, thanks. Either I ctb abroad or find a way of getting hold of N in this country then.
Yes, in most jurisdictions N is a controlled substance. Just do not be caught red-handed.

C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
You still need anti-emetics for N. Talk about peacefulness, yes, N is a golden ticket.

There are quite a few reports where people didn't use an anti e aswell, i just read about it somewhere the other day and can't remember where!!! I guess just like with SN,it's upto each person what they do. although i think with SN your are guarenteed to be sick due to it being a salt, wheres N is just going to possibly taste a little bitter from the reports.
Can i ask
Can i ask why you want to travel abroad for it??? I don't think it would be hard to get back personally( I'm not advising it though) but you could just order from a source????

Last edited:
Reactions: Sullun and Greenberg
S

Sullun

Jul 5, 2020
Yes, in most jurisdictions N is a controlled substance. Just do not be caught re

There are quite a few reports where people didn't use an anti e aswell, i just read about it somewhere the other day and can't remember where!!! I guess just like with SN,it's upto each person what they do. although i think with SN your are guarenteed to be sick due to it being a salt, wheres N is just going to possibly taste a little bitter from the reports.
Can i ask

Can i ask why you want to travel abroad for it??? I don't think it would be hard to get back personally( I'm not advising it though) but you could just order from a source????
Really. From what I've been reading it just seems impossible to get SN into the UK, and increasingly harder to get N.

C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
Really. From what I've been reading it just seems impossible to get SN into the UK, and increasingly harder to get N.

because your reading the threads made to make you think thats the case!! I don't know about the situation with SN, but in regards to N it certainly isn't hard to get. I got it recently and it was very simple to obtain and arrived very quick,and its legit. Don't believe everything you read, alot of posts are made to throw people off

Reactions: peacefulhorizons and Anonymous_A
Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019
That's what they said to me 80%

Just got on to my bank

I think they can do a check on your details

U get a copy and a hard back post, they have my name address

View attachment 69073
That last email was so unprofessional in their conduct & treatment of you! It's absolutely infuriating. I am enraged for you. I'd like to give whoever's in charge of their return emails a piece of my mind. :hmph:

Last edited: