PJFord

PJFord

Student
Jul 27, 2020
I typically wake up fairly dehydrated. I think all humans dehydrate overnight. I know this leads to thicker blood. For example, I was a bit dehydrated when I went for some lab work and it took forever to draw. The tech confirmed this was due to thick blood. It also impacts blood flow. Thick blood doesn't move as easily.

So my question is re SN. I'm aware of the food and water fasting as part of the protocol. I'm wondering when I CTB in the morning, should I try to hydrate or not?

Thicker blood might stress my body and hasten death when blood has a problem moving. But thinner blood might help the SN get around my body more easily.

Or does it even matter, if I get the SN in without vomiting, my body will do the rest?

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
I don't think it makes any real difference. Let yourself be as comfortable as possible.

Reactions: PJFord
voidman

voidman

emptiness —> nothingness
Sep 15, 2020
This is an interesting question. I think the more dehydrated you are, the more uncomfortable you're likely to be. If you have to ctb in the morning then I'd wake up atleast 2 hours before and drink some water.

Reactions: PJFord