Embers

Embers

LOST
Feb 24, 2021
I know there's quite a lot of info on here re SN and foiled attempts, but wanted to post this anyways.
If you take SN and are found early on, how likely is this to be fatal?

I googled it, and there was someone who was found early on, but their heart stopped in the ambulance despite treatment and they did CTB despite being found. How likely is success if you are discovered? I know it's highly treatable, but I suppose how high is the potential to die despite treatment, if found? Purely curious and weighing up all info/options.

waiting for mr postman to deliver mine, it was dispatched today.

Reactions: it's_all_a_game
aminend

aminend

Warlock
May 24, 2020
I know there's quite a lot of info on here re SN and foiled attempts, but wanted to post this anyways.
If you take SN and are found early on, how likely is this to be fatal?

I googled it, and there was someone who was found early on, but their heart stopped in the ambulance despite treatment and they did CTB despite being found. How likely is success if you are discovered? I know it's highly treatable, but I suppose how high is the potential to die despite treatment, if found? Purely curious and weighing up all info/options.

waiting for mr postman to deliver mine, it was dispatched today.
As I read at a scientific article from 5 person who took SN and brought to hospital, 3 persons died and 2 others saved without permanent damage

Reactions: Embers and Defenestration
H

HopelessFight

Warlock
Jan 31, 2021
I think this is a very complicated question, because it depends on so many factors. I'm not a medical professional, so I cannot answer the question directly.

There are several users on this forum who took SN and survived after being found. But if the doctors don't even know what you took (remove the label from the bottle), they probably won't immediately know what antidote to give you. The longer that takes, the lower the chance of survival.

How long before the ambulance arrives? How far is the drive to the hospital? Will the doctors immediately know what antidote to give you? How long before you were being found? How much SN did you take? How much did you puke? Did you take other drugs with SN? How is your health in general? These are all factors that matter in these cases. You can look for statistics, but I personally don't believe that will be useful, considering every situation is unique.

Honestly, if you want to take SN, just make sure you will not be found for a few hours.

Last edited:
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, Carrotcake, LifeQuitter2018 and 3 others
Embers

Embers

LOST
Feb 24, 2021
Thank you! Did it say what specifically caused the death of the two who didn't make it? Was rescue efforts from medics simply not enough to reverse the effects of SN?

Tackingintothewind

Tackingintothewind

Mage
Mar 2, 2021
I would imagine how close you live to a hospital could affect survival rate too

How did you get SN in the UK

Reactions: Embers
Embers

Embers

LOST
Feb 24, 2021
I would imagine how close you live to a hospital could affect survival rate too

How did you get SN in the UK
Lots and lots of trawling through the internet
I think this is a very complicated question, because it depends on so many factors. I'm not a medical professional, so I cannot answer the question directly.

There are several users on this forum who took SN and survived after being found. But if the doctors don't even know what you took (remove the label from the bottle), they probably won't immediately know what antidote to give you. The longer that takes, the lower the chance of survival.

How long before the ambulance arrives? How far is the drive to the hospital? Will the doctors immediately know what antidote to give you? How long before you were being found? How much SN did you take? How much did you puke? Did you take other drugs with SN? How is your health in general? These are all factors that matter in these cases. You can look for statistics, but I personally don't believe that will be useful, considering every situation is unique.

Honestly, if you want to take SN, just make sure you will not be found for a few hours.
Very good points thank you!

Bedrock48

Bedrock48

Dreadful damage, dreadful destiny
Feb 1, 2021
As I read at a scientific article from 5 person who took SN and brought to hospital, 3 persons died and 2 others saved without permanent damage

I honestly don't mind those odds tbh. I have propranolol and prescription strength antacids at my disposal so
I'd be pretty set if I could get hold of SN.

I'd definitely be tempted to call for an ambulance, they takes ages to get to mine usually anyway and I'd rather die in hospital. Still definitely more risk than its probably worth lol.

Vault of Memories

Vault of Memories

A temporary being in a temporary world
Mar 24, 2020
Do you recall where you read this or what the permanent damage was?

LifeQuitter2018

LifeQuitter2018

Wanderer
Aug 12, 2018
I believe if you have pre-existing heart condition, you will die faster. There's a chance that a cardiac arrest will kill you before SN completes its job of hypoxia.

If you took SN, just trip off the label. The medical practitioner(s) will take some time to figure it out, especially if you're from a country where this method isn't widely used.

Reactions: Embers