D

Deleted member 14386

I am not advising anything
Jan 28, 2020
So I plan on using my SN quite soon. I think I can blag my Dr into giving me Ae's(meto) and the others are otc.

Now for the place, I promised I wouldn't do it in the house I currently live in. So that leaves a tent, also a place where I won't be found, I think I can figure out the latter, but I didn't think I would really have to do this (my hope was on N or F, something to black me out from what I'm doing, this is becoming a harder target than I thought).

Theres a couple of other options, one I'm very fond of is filling a bin-bag of n2o, taking large amount of benzos and blacking out while stuck with the elastic around my neck. But I could tear the bag(s), it seems unreliable (also if I end up stuck with a bunch of nitrous canisters around me and not ctb I worry I'll feel bad and raise an alarm).

Co seems decent, with enough benzos I could just fill a tent up, fall asleep and hopefully.....

So why am I so stuck on SN? Coz I have it. CO would require more learning and I'm just pretty effing tired atm. But then again, if I'm getting a tent for SN why not try co first? Seems logical.

Idk I'm kinda ranting kinda looking for ideas, I don't trust N from c and cannot get n from a (I'm not sure about the vet stuff either, not sure I entirely trust a either, theres numerous reports about the bottle being half full, or not sealed and spilling over etc etc). But I have SN, and probably a means for Ae's, but I also get panic attacks when vomiting, so that's kinda s**t too.
Fuck, someone help lol