D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
Is there any potential in combining sn with amitriptyline overdose and Benzos to achieve a peaceful passing? If sn doesn't do the job then amili will

Reactions: Kerrtu
befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
How about this method instead?:

notverylucid

notverylucid

Truth is... the game was rigged from the start
Aug 18, 2023
Is there any potential in combining sn with amitriptyline overdose and Benzos to achieve a peaceful passing? If sn doesn't do the job then amili will
Seems best to just use sn, meto, and diazepam as it will likely kill you within 30 mins - 3 hours. Amitriptyline takes about 12 to 48 hours.

NoLoveNoHope

NoLoveNoHope

Mage
Mar 25, 2023
I'm not sure how ami works entirely but I believe it increases the odds of vomitting and will make sn less likely to work and likely hurt your chances. I'd go for sn if you can't do ddamph or a similar alternative.

Kerrtu

Kerrtu

Komeetta ♊︎
May 8, 2023
I'm likely going to take a few Amitriptyline the day I CTB - I'm prescribed them anyhow and I want to be as relaxed as possible.

When I had a stock pile of Amitriptyline, I did consider a massive overdose outside in the snow - I had found 4 places I could've CTB outside without being found for a while. But alas, I used the Amitriptyline recreationally. I'm fairly certain I further damaged my short term memory when I was taking large doses to knock out.

P.S. In lieu of Meto, Amitriptyline does have antiemetic properties.

IMG 2773

• Informative
Reactions: Unknown21 and NoLoveNoHope