• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Poisoning is generally just unreliable due to the risk of being sick or calling for help whilst they kick in.

Other alternatives are sodium azide, potassium cyanide and pentobarbital (often called N).

But again, drinking substances are often slow and unreliable.

Might be better to look at IV methods like morphine, pentobarbital or fentanyl.

Upvote 0
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Why SN is so appealing is that, in most places still, it is a legal substance. Someone discovered that a certain amount of it can be lethal. As far as substances that work like SN, I don't know of any, or haven't heard of any. You could probably kill yourself with all kinds of substances, if you can get enough of it down and keep it there. That's where the problem is. With SN the amount needed to CTB was a relatively small amount, but even so, other measures needed to be taken in order to help keep the "poison" down long enough, and still more measures to increase the efficacy of it. There's no perfect pill. Another thing you might want to consider is peacefulness. Who is to say how peaceful a SN CTB is? I can't because I've never taken it. And those that were successful with it can't tell you, either, since dead men tell no tales. Getting Nembutal (N), or other derivatives of it, is difficult, unless you head down to S. America and try your luck there. If you do happen to get it in S. America, you may very well have to CTB right down there, since bringing it back may be difficult. And it's a controlled substance, unlike SN, which is still mostly legal. Maybe someone will discover another legal substance on the market that can kill you using only a small amount eventually.

Upvote 0
Circles

Circles

There's a difference between existing and living.
Sep 3, 2018
Does anyone know of any alternatives to SN or how to go about purchasing without needing a business address
If you're talking about any other poisons in general I asked a similar question and one member mentions in this thread I made:

"The poisionous thing about SN is the nitrite, not the sodium. If it was possible to manufacture the nitrite alone (which is not the case), this would be at least as poisonous as SN. Hence, "other sodium chemical" says nothing about its toxicity. This is like saying "other chemical that comes in the same plastic bag as SN". Might be poisonous, might not. Generally, if you want to read about how poisonous stuff is, give wikipedia a go, many many substances have information on their toxicity there.

That said, anything can kill you, under certain circumstances. The mentioned plastic bag might, just like the sodium. Wikipedia says you can kill yourself with table salt, theoretically. If this was reliable at all, it would be mentioned in the PPH, I am sure."

Reactions: Goku Black
Upvote 0