G

Gogorun

Jan 26, 2020
I started doing a ton of research on SN and stumbled upon "Sodium Azide". Anyone ever hear about this alternative? I'm so convinced that I actually ordered approximately 250g of it. It is definitely harder to come by than SN and I hope I haven't been scammed. I don't think I have as this company even has a LinkedIn page with several employees and the whole process of ordering seemed legitimate. I will keep you all posted.

Reactions: TimeToBiteTheDust
A

aramir

Dec 13, 2019
there's an entire paragraph on it in the peaceful pill hand book , it's harder to handle than SN and i think it might be dangerous for the people who might find your body so the book suggests placing signs so people wouldn't be exposed to it. is there a reason you can't use SN it's much simpler in my view.

Reactions: autumnal and Time
G

Gogorun

Jan 26, 2020
I've been reading that SN is too unpredictable. The person who posted about sodium azide actually attempted with SN but was unsuccessful but ended up being successful with azide. I prefer a sure fire way. My worst fear is having to recover from an attempt and facing my family. I can't bear to see that happen. I want to go for certain.

Reactions: TimeToBiteTheDust and SugarbushMtn
S

SugarbushMtn

Student
Dec 15, 2019
Azide seems very interesting, can you PM your source?

essieni

essieni

Dec 22, 2019
I would say that sodium azide is better than sn(because there is no antidote)however it is more dangerous and explosive. But there is material on this site if you want more information about it, just search.

Reactions: TimeToBiteTheDust
Z

zi99

Feb 23, 2020
I started doing a ton of research on SN and stumbled upon "Sodium Azide". Anyone ever hear about this alternative? I'm so convinced that I actually ordered approximately 250g of it. It is definitely harder to come by than SN and I hope I haven't been scammed. I don't think I have as this company even has a LinkedIn page with several employees and the whole process of ordering seemed legitimate. I will keep you all posted.
Did you get your sodium azide? Do you know sources, where I can buy SA with delivery to Central Asia?

L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
Did you get your sodium azide? Do you know sources, where I can buy SA with delivery to Central Asia?
Please read this before deciding on SA. It is very dangerous. It reacts with metal so you can't use a spoon etc. know what you're doing first. And painful
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sodium-azide-megathread.7465

Reactions: x-Ace-x and autumnal
Z

zi99

Feb 23, 2020
Please read this before deciding on SA. It is very dangerous. It reacts with metal so you can't use a spoon etc. know what you're doing first. And painful
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sodium-azide-megathread.7465
I read it already, thanks.

autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020

Read the 'lethal inorganic salts' chapter in the PPH. It compares SA with SN and fully discusses the relative pros and cons.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/attachments/autumnal-rtfm-resources-only-extended-information-png.34278/

Aliali1992

Aliali1992

We only live once..i hope
Jan 3, 2020
You have to take into account that it is also less peaceful than SN. Its mechanism of action is not understood and maybe close to Cyanide in some ways.

Reactions: autumnal