I

idontknow99

Nov 25, 2023
A lot of people mix SN with water. Is there anyone that's tried using a syringe or putting the substance in a capsule?

hi-okbye

hi-okbye

7.7.2023<3
May 5, 2023
i think the syringe method has basically been counted out as a bad idea. I remember slightly hearing about capsules though, I remember just thinking about this last night even.
while yes it's possible I know there were some concerns. such as getting the required amount down in just tiny capsules, as well as the release function of the capsules. If they release too slow your body will have enough time to neutralize the SN and just normally digest it.

water and SN is just generally deemed the best even after years of other considerations. poses the highest chance for success

Reactions: LeperGnome and Deleted member 65988
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
People have discussed putting it in those capsules that survive the stomach and dissolve in the intestine but there are concerns over just how long it would take and whether that would affect how it worked. Not sure whether anyone has actually tried it.

As for a syringe- not sure at all. SN works by changing the red blood cells so that they are less effective at releasing or absorbing oxygen I believe. If you just injected it into a local area vein, I imagine it would just affect whatever blood it happened to come into contact with. So- whether it would change enough of the red blood cells- I kind of doubt.

People have also discussed administering it as an enema to bypass the stomach and avoid vomiting but- that hasn't been seen as a good idea either. Not sure if you can use the search bar yet but, you should be able to find these threads when you can.

D

Deleted member 65988

water and SN is just generally deemed the best even after years of other considerations. poses the highest chance for success
Nevermind the bioavalibility of SN in water is pretty high and such a solution is quickly absorbed.

• Love
Reactions: hi-okbye
Fktw0rld

Fktw0rld

An end with suffering > Suffering without an end
Aug 29, 2022
When SN was my thing I always wondered about an IV setup. Bypassing all the digestive nonsense and going straight to the source. I've administered IV's before, they're fairly simple. The most challenging part is the initial pin and catheter, not rolling the vein or having a blowout. Once that's in just connect the bag with the sn solution, pop that port valve to bypass the drip and let it ride. 25 grams directly into the bloodstream.

I

idontknow99

Nov 25, 2023
When SN was my thing I always wondered about an IV setup. Bypassing all the digestive nonsense and going straight to the source. I've administered IV's before, they're fairly simple. The most challenging part is the initial pin and catheter, not rolling the vein or having a blowout. Once that's in just connect the bag with the sn solution, pop that port valve to bypass the drip and let it ride. 25 grams directly into the bloodstream.
Are you not convinced by SN anymore?