Z

Zombiegal

Feb 21, 2020
I had bookmarked some threads from 2018 about this but they are gone.

I'd like a bullet point list of what is needed and when to take and using substitutes for additional meds and comparable doses.

I've seen several places recommend Zantac and raglan, both which are no longer available in the US although you can get overseas. Also Atenelol.

I already take propranolol so I'll use that but if I use Pepsid and/or Nexium and Zofran, an antiemetic, how do I figure out what dose compared to Zantac and raglan?

Thanks.

Reactions: houseofleaves
Gonjoolie

Gonjoolie

Student
Feb 5, 2021
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/stans-guide-to-sn.27535/

Reactions: mirko
Z

Zombiegal

Feb 21, 2020
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/stans-guide-to-sn.27535/
I have that. I'm looking for something short and sweet since I have cognitive issues and can't read that much.

Gonjoolie

Gonjoolie

Student
Feb 5, 2021
I have that. I'm looking for something short and sweet since I have cognitive issues and can't read that much.
Ok then important note. The only thing required for the sn method is sn. Only use water with the sn. If you're using 25 grams of SN, put it in 50 ml of water. I recommend making 2 of the SN drinks because even with an antiemetic you can still vomit. Everything else just makes the time before you fall asleep more bearable or gives a slightly higher chance of it working.

For antacids, PPI inhibitors will not work.

For Antiemetics these are the 6 you can take with it.
  1. Dromperidone
  2. Metoclopramide
  3. Olanzapine
  4. Alizapramide
  5. Chlorpromazine
  6. Prochlorperazine
Beta blockers help lower heart beat. Use this if you feel like you will panic when you're heart starts beating harder and faster from taking the sn

Pain killers to stop a slight headache that you might get

Sedatives to put you to sleep faster

Reactions: houseofleaves and Leo