cgrtt.brns

cgrtt.brns

wandering ghost (he/him)
Apr 19, 2023
apologies for the dumb topic but i have no where else to talk about things and im kinda curious if anyone else gives a shit about this lol

i just saw that ian and anthony bought back smosh and are gonna start making classic sketches again. what the fuck is happening. i dont know what to say or think or feel rn lmao. my "inner child" is ecstatic, this is the last fuckin thing i expected to happen this year. but i cant help but feel like its not gonna be the same. if theyre specifically feeding off of nostalgia and trying to recreate the old smosh i feel like its gonna be weird. idk maybe thats just me being a pessimistic prick. i havent watched their videos in probably 8 or 9 years so idk if id still find their stuff funny but im definitely gonna watch their new stuff and see where they take it. i just rewatched the 2012 christmas clay mation video bc i remember it being my favourite as a kid and it still holds up lmao. reality is fucking weird. what is happening. i feel like whoever is in charge of directing life just got bored and started throwin shit at a wall to see what would stick and its so confusing lol.

does anyone else care about this or am i just yelling into the void as usual lol /lh

• Hugs
  • Wow
Reactions: XdragonsoulX, Forever Sleep and psp3000
P

psp3000

Enlightened
May 20, 2023
I miss their fanmail videos or either that was a different channel but what I enjoyed the most was their claymation show called Life's a Zoo it was some weird reality show like Drawn Together or Total Drama Island it all feels like a fever dream when I remember it but its 100% real never finished it though maybe I should watch it again

• Love
Reactions: cgrtt.brns
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I don't know them but I do get excited when they bring back shows I've loved. There were rumours of 'Frasier' coming back. I know what you mean- there's always the excitement followed by- 'What if it isn't any good though?' Sometimes, series end at the perfect time- before they started to lose their edge. I hope they turnout to be as good as you remember them.

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: psp3000 and cgrtt.brns
cgrtt.brns

cgrtt.brns

wandering ghost (he/him)
Apr 19, 2023
I miss their fanmail videos or either that was a different channel but what I enjoyed the most was their claymation show called Life's a Zoo it was some weird reality show like Drawn Together or Total Drama Island it all feels like a fever dream when I remember it but its 100% real never finished it though maybe I should watch it again
yes i loved their fanmail videos too! ive never heard of lifes a zoo before ill definitely check it out it looks interesting, i couldnt find it on their shut up! cartoons channel but someones reuploaded all 20 episodes to youtube so im definitely gonna watch it. i loved tdi too :,) also i totally get what u mean about it feeling like a fever dream i remember feeling that way about the christmas clay mation videos and finding them again was so weird but so nostalgic lmao
I don't know them but I do get excited when they bring back shows I've loved. There were rumours of 'Frasier' coming back. I know what you mean- there's always the excitement followed by- 'What if it isn't any good though?' Sometimes, series end at the perfect time- before they started to lose their edge. I hope they turnout to be as good as you remember them.
yeah i always worry when an old show gets brought back, sometimes the memories and nostalgia of watching it when you were younger is better than the actual thing if that makes sense. its not the end of the world if it isnt the same, but im definitely hoping they at least enjoy making videos together again. i think i worry most about them just bringing it back for the money rather than for the sake of making content that they enjoy. either way its just nice to know theyre still good friends, when they split up it was kind of sad bc i think their friendship rly sold the channel for a lot of people, they seemed to genuinely love what they were doing together and it was sad to see them break away from eachother if that makes sense.

Last edited:
Reactions: psp3000